Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    OMG!!!! Hala Madrid!!!!
    What?

Comment

• Real Madrid had won the Champions !!!

Comment

• ^Congratulations

But it would've been Madrid either way, right?

Comment

• Yes and No. It was Real Madrid vs. Athletico de Madrid.

Not exactly the same. The pub was divided. xD

Comment

• It's a bit strange getting used to my new life of idleness. I'm sitting here at 1.30 AM on a Monday night/Tuesday morning with a glass of wine, editing today's pictures and having a nagging feeling I should be in bed. But no, I don't have to, I can sleep whenever I feel like it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              It's a bit strange getting used to my new life of idleness. I'm sitting here at 1.30 AM on a Monday night/Tuesday morning with a glass of wine, editing today's pictures and having a nagging feeling I should be in bed. But no, I don't have to, I can sleep whenever I feel like it
              The first week it feels great, after that you'll beg for a little structure in your life

Or is that just me?

Comment

• ^It's just you. Ten years ago I were unemployed and I loved it very much. But then I have my photography and other interests to keep me busy. Today I got up and out at 7 AM and walked around the city for 5 hours, snapping away

Comment

• I'll check your flickr page to see the new photos later. When I was unemployed, I could not stop, I attended one course after other and my day was really busy, when I was again working I thought I should have done more often exactly what you are doing @The Rose, so enjoy it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    It's a bit strange getting used to my new life of idleness. I'm sitting here at 1.30 AM on a Monday night/Tuesday morning with a glass of wine, editing today's pictures and having a nagging feeling I should be in bed. But no, I don't have to, I can sleep whenever I feel like it
                    I am pretty jealous. I feel like that is just what I need in my life. No responsibilities. No one to have to remind to do stuff. Watch what I want, read what I want, sleep when I want...

Well, someday.

I am am happy you are having fun Rose!

Comment

• Rock am Ring seems to be a dangerous place to be. For the second year, lightning struck and injured several people:
                      http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/at-...ring-festival/

Comment

• It was a year ago today that my vinyl copy of 'Skills in Pills' turned up at my door via Amazon, the day before the official release! Yay me!

Comment

• Good times !!!!!

Comment

• I don't know if anyone has heard yet, but there has been yet another problem with the Berlin concerts. The MCT managment said that there was a problem with the hardtickets. Due to low quality and misprints, the tickets needed to be redesigned and reprinted, causing a big delay. This means that tickets won't be shipped before the 24th of June. As a consequence, there is a possibility that a lot of fans won't be recieving their tickets before the actual concerts. Therefore the MCT managment asked people to print their online-ticket for safety reasons.

After the ticket-sale in April which consisted of several delays and server-crashes, I guess you could say that some fans are a little more than irritated. Personally, I can accept a few technical problems here and there. But the thought of tickets.de beeing in charge of an entire Germany-tour next year or at some other point, is a little worrying. I hope this was just a one-time accident.

Comment

• A lot of people spent hours trying to get a ticket, i read the LIFAD thread and could feel their desperation... I can understand the server crashes, but problems with hardtichets, what's next?

Comment

• So I know a lot of you know, but now I know too:
                                FRONT ROW AT A RAMMSTEIN CONCERT IS A VERY VERY VERY HOT PLACE TO BE. . . even at 3 AM

Oh, and it seems they have given up playing Ohne Dich acoustic or otherwise. During ITDW Till banged the microphone into his eyebrow, and played the rest of the show with blood streaming down his face, I know this has happened before, but it looked very dramatic. At some stage he even uttered some words in Danish! So I'm a very happy Ramm-fan right know. And I will go take a nap, I only got 3 hours sleep, as I had to get the morning train back to Copenhagen.

Comment

Working...
                                X