No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is just a few days away. I'm really interested in how the movie turns out. We talked about the movie a few times before, and I know that not everyone here is completely convinced that it will turn out any good. In any case, I like to think that Ben Affleck will be my favorite Batman yet.

Comment

• ^If Man of Steel had be a better movie and Zack Snyder weren't the director for BvS, I might be feeling more thrilled and confident about the movie. I'll still watch it this Wednesday, though.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^^I agree. I thought "Man of Steel" was good, but nothing exceptional.

This movie has had more rumors, "fan-theories" and discussions than anything I have ever seen. But the only thing that stuck out for me, was the rumor that supposedly Ben Affleck re-wrote and co-directed Batman-related scenes, because he often disagreed with Snyder. It could be complete nonsense, but if it is true then I expect that all the Batman related stuff is great, but everything else suffers the same problems as "Man of Steel".

Comment

• ^Whatever the case, the trailer seems awesome and it's without a doubt that the special effects will be top of the bill. And it lasts a solid 2.30h, which makes it promising as well for me.
          Didn't see Man Of Steel yet though, maybe I should see to that first.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @Waidmann I'm following the terrible news coming from Brussels this morning and hope you and yours are all safe and well.

All my warm thought goes out to the people of Brussels and the rest of Belgium

Comment

• ^Same feeling, once again the horror is back. My condolences and thoughts arr with them.

Comment

• I hope you and yours are safe Waidmann.
                Belgium-Flag-5.jpg

lang leve België!

Comment

• I'm perfectly fine and so is everyone I know

Thx for your concern, people , it's really moving. Glad to here that a great part of the world sympathizes with us, supports us and gives us the overall feeling that we're not alone in this. The fact that people over 1000s of miles removed from us are actually touched by this, really gives us the warmth and strenght that is most welcome.

Sure, we knew we had it coming, the signs were there and lately we were too often mentionned as a possible target, but actually being ready... we were always far from that and I guess we'll always be.
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Stay strong, Bosnia is with you

Comment

• Are you enjoying the Easter weekend?
                      I were planning to watch season 4 + 5 of Game of Thrones. So far I've watched Montage of Heck (if you haven't seen it, I can recommend it), Völkeball, In Amerika (docu + concert) and next in the stack is Videos 1995-2012, I like seeing the Making off . . .
                      I might still get to GoT, I don't have to be at work till Wednesday, and the weather-forecast says rain for the next three days.

Comment

• ^Sort of. Normal life is a bit tuned down as fear and the feeling of constant threat still dominates public life. Many stores and public buildings will be closed for a while and there's extra security in many places (like train stations, and even movie theaters now check your bags). Many people's travels have also been cancelled as the main airport is still closed. And it seems like all the support fades away while social media and some foreign politicians blame our authorities for not being careful enough (as if its only our fault terrorists strike our land!).

But between the walls of home, my life is quite similar to yours, @The Rose . I have to weeks off now and mainly planned to rest, read, watch series and movies, doing chores around the house... Oh yes, and eating .

I'm looking forward to GoT, being back in april!
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^I know, I follow the news, or perhaps rumours is a better word. And the blame-game starts early. It did here too after last years attack. The trail of the helpers started last week, so the blame-game started up again. I hope the situation your end soon gets back to tolerable, normal might be too much to ask for in the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            ^Sort of. Normal life is a bit tuned down as fear and the feeling of constant threat still dominates public life. Many stores and public buildings will be closed for a while and there's extra security in many places (like train stations, and even movie theaters now check your bags). Many people's travels have also been cancelled as the main airport is still closed. And it seems like all the support fades away while social media and some foreign politicians blame our authorities for not being careful enough (as if its only our fault terrorists strike our land!).
                            I know that feeling. I hope they don't have to face them, they don't know what are they talking about, so difficult to stop them...

Your Easter holidays seem quiet like mine, Like @The Rose I don't have to be at work till Wednesdays, two more days so I'll rest.

Comment

• BvS sucks.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• BvS??

Comment

Working...
                                X