X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xD

@CN You should go to both places.

Comment

• ^Haha! Sure, why not? Both places look lovely. It's my first time in Portugal.

Comment

• When I was around 16 I went to Sintra with a school trip. Beautiful scenery, i can recommend it!

Comment

• I've been there twice, it's like going back in time. A magical place.

Comment

• Please:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              Please:
              Yes. Yes you can!

Daylight savings here, so trying to convince the kids to go to bed earlier....not easy to do!

Sorry i I have not been here as much. I accepted a team lead assignment that started just after the first of the year, so my time has been filled with leadership trainings and projects. I have missed talking with you guys

i am am going to try to be on more frequently again.

Comment

• ^Thanks to daylight savings, I was able to fetch and watch Better Call Saul before going to bed.

And before anyone asks anything, I have a netflix subscription, but this way I can watch the show ASAP, as a true BB fanboy.

Going to bed now. Seya.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Nice! Haven't watched any of them, but I really liked the Mythbusters episode where they built hunk machine gun from the other one. So can't think of the name right now, sorry Snake, I really should be sleeping...

speaking of which...isn't some ungodly hour their right now?

Comment

• Breaking Benjamin, wasn't it?

Comment

• ^4:30 AM. Breaking Bad. Seya.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Daylight Saving isn't until the last weekend of March :-)

Comment

• ^Correct, but I was not reffering to Europe, but North-American.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^4:30 AM. Breaking Bad. Seya.
                            4:30 and you went to sleep? That's early for you, everything ok?

Comment

• ^I was bored.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Sorry i I have not been here as much. I accepted a team lead assignment that started just after the first of the year, so my time has been filled with leadership trainings and projects. I have missed talking with you guys

i am am going to try to be on more frequently again.
                                Good news!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X