No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely. Waidmann keep you and those you care about safe mate.

Comment

• ^Terrible situation recentley. I hope no one here gets hurt.

Comment

• Wow, thx Maya and AiH, I'm perfectly alright and so are my relatives. Since august I don't work in Brussels anymore and luckily there hasn't come up any reason for being there either. I know maybe one or two people who work there (one happens to be my brother), but I'm not really scared anything's going to happen. I should stay wary (as the police told us to be, but in truth I'm not actually worried about terrorist strikes here.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Friday night with the Doctor, and now Clara is a Zygon. I like that he has taken to play guitar when alone in the Tardis.

And now I'll have an ale and watch the Eisbrecher concert dvd. Cheers all

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
            Wow, thx Maya and AiH, I'm perfectly alright and so are my relatives. Since august I don't work in Brussels anymore and luckily there hasn't come up any reason for being there either. I know maybe one or two people who work there (one happens to be my brother), but I'm not really scared anything's going to happen. I should stay wary (as the police told us to be, but in truth I'm not actually worried about terrorist strikes here.
            I missed this post :O I'm glad the situation was not as bad as the news show us.

Have fun The Rose!!!!!

Comment

• Merry Solstice every one

Comment

• ^Hahaha, nice one! Merry christmas to all of you fckers out there!
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• This year I have decided to be a good girl....

I remind you today is 28th December, in Spain and South America we celebrate our April Fool's day ("Día de los inocentes"), so don't believe everything you read in our pages.

Last year I had lots of fun, sometimes being bad it's better. (http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...C3%B1a-Pastori)

Comment

• Dear people on this board, I wish you all a very splendid New Year's Eve and a very happy new year! I must say 2015 was a great but in many ways though year for me in which I was often challenged by others and difficult situations. Sometimes this very simple open and friendly community was one of the few things I counted on when not much else was there, and you were all very great! This might sound sappy, but I felt like I owed this little thanks to you .

Have a great one for the new year and don't take shit from anyone !
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Thanks Waidmann!

I wish you all a happy new year as well. It's been a truly great year for me on this forum. I once again thank you all greatly for being so friendly and welcoming. I wish you all the best for the new year.

Comment

• "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thanks Waidmann. I spent the first five months of this year in a deep hopeless depression, but just the same as you I found that this place was somewhere I could count on to find friends and have the chance to talk bollocks every now and then, and I have to say that the odd visit here had a profound effect on my recovery. I thank you all and I hope we all have a happy new year.

Comment

• I love your posts, hope we share many great moments this new year
                            Happy 2016!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Waidmann, remember you can always come here and unload or rant if that's what you need. That goes for all here, we''l listen to and support you.

And happy new year all you wonderful Ramm-fans out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                Thanks Waidmann. I spent the first five months of this year in a deep hopeless depression, but just the same as you I found that this place was somewhere I could count on to find friends and have the chance to talk bollocks every now and then, and I have to say that the odd visit here had a profound effect on my recovery. I thank you all and I hope we all have a happy new year.
                                Didn't know that and very glad we had some sort of positive effect, although it doesn't surprise me too much actually. It's true that we're all people behind screens we don't really meet in person, but still... I think we sometimes reveal more about ourselves than we think, as this place is somewhere we can express our passion and deepest opinions and regards about the things we like and dislike (all starting from our mutual interest in Rammstein). Because of that, as silly as it sounds, I often said things here to which people responded in a way that showed me they really grasped what I told, sometimes even more than people I told to in real life. As superficial the contacts here often are, so deep can they go as well from time to time. The Rammstein-fan-thing is part of my identity and evokes lots of my feelings, but it's a world I can only share with 4-5 people in real life and with only 2 - 3 people I can express it to the full, like on this board. Therefore this whole thing can take more important proportions than one could've imagined when entering this board. And I've been on some forums, but I must say, this one here has the most home-feeling I ever experienced .
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X