No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At work and its BUSY BUSY BUSY, think its because its p...... with rain and no one has anything better to do than swim or use the gym, lets be honest they cant get any wetter.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Lol, it pisses me off when people say they won't go swimming in the rain, it doesn't exactly make much of a difference!
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Exactly!!!
        Is it raining in Wales? Has not stopped here all day.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Not at the moment, rained this morning but it's been quite warm all day

Comment

• Here, it's raining too.

:P

Comment

• Its still pissing it down now so wet journey home for me in about 20mins, lucky i have my ipod so have my music to keep me warm.

Comment

• The Off Tpoic forum is working again BTW.

Comment

• You know, we're having what could be described as a normal conversation....about the weather

Comment

• Welcome back Off Topic, you have been missed.

Comment

• @Art in heaven
                      thanks for letting us know this now works

Comment

• Thats pretty boring for us, lets change the subject to somethiing more dark and disturbing....

Comment

• Now where were we ......

Comment

• Where I am????

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                              ...The Tree Kings? -confused-
                              Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              "Los Reyes Magos" I search for an english translation and I found "Three Wise Men, Three Kings or Kings from the East", I chose the second.
                              I was trying to know which is the right translation.

Comment

• Dark and disturbing is good.....

Comment

Working...
                                X