Clear All

• Thanks a lot ^
    Die Rammstein Akten.
    The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
    http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• Happy birthday Emerald Rose

Comment

• Wow, Amazing cake... Happy Birthday ER!!!!

Comment

• Oh wow! Two awesome R+ cakes?!? :-D Planning to spend the day all by myself

Comment

• Happy birthday ER. Spending the day by yourself is all well and good, but you should at least consider some alcohol to keep you company

Comment

• Happy Birthday, ER. I am too lazy to search for a cake, though.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thanks guys! AiH, I had the alcohol over the weekend No worries Snake, I know you love me :-D

Comment

• ^Of course he does... @The Rose posted such amazing cakes that we can't compete!!!!!

Let's add some minions... and we'll have the perfect party.

Comment

• ^ oh man that is great!!! Laughing so hard right now

Comment

• Congratulations EmeraldRose, I was a little busy so therefore I am a little late. I hope you had a great time!

Comment

• That feeling when long made plans are thrown away... Infected with rage I hope Rammstein music can ease the anger...
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I know that feeling, make new ones ... Don't let the rage be your guide.

Comment

• Tonight is wine and Doctor Who! Saturdays are lovely

Comment

• ^Lucky you, we only got the new season of Downtown Abbey. But since I'd spent the whole day in Sweden in one of their national parks, I were too tired to care. But now I'm envious, I hope the Doctor will start up again here soon.

Comment

• In other news October 21st 2015 is the date Doc Brown and Marty timertravel to in "Back to the Future 2". Where is my hoverboard and flying car?

Comment

Working...
                                X