• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was nice. I hope you'll all have a great time

Comment

• Wow, I will go tomorrow... but now I'm green with envy

Comment

• LOVED IT! Such a great movie! All my boys loved it too, especially since they like Kevin and Bob best anyway. I hope it is released for video soon, because we just can't afford to go with everyone...it costs so much :P

Comment

• ^Amazon.co.uk has a DVD release date in January. They take pre-orders now ;-)
          Sorry: It's released November 16th

Comment

• Great news, i want it. Going to see it again Right now

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
              LOVED IT! Such a great movie! All my boys loved it too, especially since they like Kevin and Bob best anyway. I hope it is released for video soon, because we just can't afford to go with everyone...it costs so much :P
              I love it too. On Wednesdays it's cheaper here... with the excuse of VO I went again

Comment

• 24 days without an alarm-clock is now in front of me and Monday I'm off to my friends in Utrecht

Comment

• ^ i want holidays, hope you have fun

Working with this never ending heat is terrible. And the forecast deos not change...

Comment

• I had a really nice time in Berlin over the past week. Nice to be in the hometown of my favourite band. Anyway, if they don't put "Rammstein in Amerika" back in the shop by tomorrow morning, I will talk some sense into the managment before I go to the airport.

I also forgot to write this earlier, but it's ten years now that Rammstein has finished their Ahoi/Reise,Reise tour, which was my favourite tour from them. I watched "Völkerball" recently and I thought the Nimes concert is still magnificent. Some people don't like it because Till got a rather raspy voice towards the end of the concert, but I still think that the band had incredible energy that night, and the audience seemed like they were really enjoying themselves. The location also made this concert very special in my opinion.

Comment

• ^Berlin!!!!!! That's great, I've never been there, so I'm green with envy.

I will talk some sense into the managment before I go to the airport.
                      I'm begining to think you'll have to do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        ^Berlin!!!!!! That's great, I've never been there, so I'm green with envy.
                        You must go, Berlin is a great city to visit. I haven't been for a very long time (last time i planned to go, I decided on Hamburg instead), but want to go again soon(ish). And it's not too expensive. Take a long weekend, you'll love it
                        Last edited by The Rose; 08-11-2015, 06:15 PM. Reason: fumble fingers

Comment

• There are so many places I would like to visit..... Berlin is between them of course. How was your trip?

Comment

• Some day I will have a real vacation. In the meantime, our annual migration to Arkansas is coming up. My brothers will both be there and the plan is to sort my Dad's stuff and clear some room in the house. My Mom needs to downsize...

So, not a relaxing trip, but one that needs to be done. :P

EDIT: Not to be meant as a complaining post at all. We will be there during my Dad's birthday and it will be good for us all to be together. And to continue with the annual summer visit. Just. Wish Dad would be there too

But I would love to travel around Europe some day. Maybe when the kids are grown and moved out.
                            Last edited by EmeraldRose; 08-13-2015, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• I'm sure it will be great to be all the family together, even if you miss him.

Hope you don't have to wait so much to visit us

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                There are so many places I would like to visit..... Berlin is between them of course. How was your trip?
                                Very nice, it was good to see my friends again, and to travel round and see different places. I saw an exhibition about North Korean art. It was both sad and funny to see how they portrayed both their country (glorified) and the outside world, especially Americans (extremely vilified). The exhibition was called Kimtopia, an apt name I think.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                                Some day I will have a real vacation. In the meantime, our annual migration to Arkansas is coming up. My brothers will both be there and the plan is to sort my Dad's stuff and clear some room in the house. My Mom needs to downsize...
                                But I would love to travel around Europe some day. Maybe when the kids are grown and moved out.
                                I'm sure it will be good for all of you to be there on his birthday and help sort out his stuff. It will help close a chapter. That was what it felt for us last Summer when we helped my mother clear through my Stepfather's stuff.

You could bring the kids with you. Europe is quite child-friendly, and the you don't have to wait so long to visit us.

Comment

Working...
                                X