No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^If you are fond of Arnie and the Terminator character, you gotta go see it no matter what. If you don't care about him, then yeah, better not go watch the movie.
    Last edited by Snake; 07-06-2015, 12:54 AM.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^In my opinion the first two Terminator movies by James Cameron are science-fiction masterpieces and important milestones in movie history. The sequels after that just don't reach that level in my opinion. Terminator 3: Rise of the Mashines was actually quite entertaining, but not even close to the first two in my opinion. Terminator Salvation was entertaining, but nothing special. The newest one, "Genisys", was again entertaining but not that deep or good as the first two. However I am uncertain if it's better than Rise of the Mashines and Salvation.

Comment

• OMG.....Is this what we export?

HOW TO DAY DRINK LIKE A SPANIARD....
        http://www.saveur.com/how-day-drink-...=fb&con=Food52

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^If you are fond of Arnie and the Terminator character, you gotta go see it no matter what. If you don't care about him, then yeah, better not go watch the movie.
          Ok, got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
            ^In my opinion the first two Terminator movies by James Cameron are science-fiction masterpieces and important milestones in movie history. The sequels after that just don't reach that level in my opinion. Terminator 3: Rise of the Mashines was actually quite entertaining, but not even close to the first two in my opinion. Terminator Salvation was entertaining, but nothing special. The newest one, "Genisys", was again entertaining but not that deep or good as the first two. However I am uncertain if it's better than Rise of the Mashines and Salvation.
            I wouldn't say Genisys is better than T3 or Salvation, but I would say that I like Genisys better than any of those 2.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              Why did no one tell me you could get banana-flavoured Tic Tacs with Minions printed on them? And in double the normal size pack. (You learn a lot when you shop in a different supermarket from your usual one )

https://www.facebook.com/minions/vid...07/?permPage=1

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                I wouldn't say Genisys is better than T3 or Salvation, but I would say that I like Genisys better than any of those 2.
                James Cameron apperantly liked it and called it the "real" Terminator 3.

Comment

• ^If I were him, I don't think I would say that. None of the last 3 sequels are masterpieces or even come close to what Cameron can do. Nonetheless, Genesys has the most interesting concept and is the boldest movie out of those 3.
                  Last edited by Snake; 07-06-2015, 01:46 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• By the way, I just saw that Affenknecht sent me an e-mail congratulating me for my birthday at the 4th of July. I didn't notice it before now. Pffffffff and I thought the Americans shooting fireworks all day long because of me was enough celebration . Anyway thanks.

Comment

• ^Happy birthday, Chriss.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Happy birthday

Comment

• 59935028.jpg

Thank you all!

Comment

• ^Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Happy Chrisss-day

Comment

• I'm a little bit late as always.