Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooo, I'm sure not. They like you, That's all, since first sight

Comment

• Bored. Having to do the annual ethics and compliance training for work. Same exact info every year. Nothing new. Argh. Boredboredboredboredbored.

Comment

• ^Take Till and Peter's prescriptions and you'll be fine.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ They are in the mix for the day, definitely. The good thing about the training is that since there is nothing new, I can mostly just ignore the videos and read or listen to music. Very loud music. The bad thing is I have been at it 3 hours and not done. :O Taking a break to actually get some work done, and then back to it. :P

Comment

• It's official, it's the end of my holidays. Tomorrow back to work.. ainx

Comment

• ^Well, you can take confort on the fact that Minions is not far away from a theatrical release.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Only three days... I will go this Friday.

Comment

• We now have a Kevin and a Bob, and one of the other ones dressed as a vampire, not sure who yet. They had little 4 inch plushies at Walmart, so why not...

...also I had to get Minion undies for my two younger ones. Because.

Planning to go see the movie at some point, just not sure when yet. I am VERY happy it's almost out!

Comment

• I have seen them, i want the vampire there are lots of merchandising everywhere and I love it all

Comment

• Why did no one tell me you could get banana-flavoured Tic Tacs with Minions printed on them? And in double the normal size pack. (You learn a lot when you shop in a different supermarket from your usual one )

Comment

• Yoghourts, biscuits., drinks ... So many, it's imposible to buy all. but those are amazing

Comment

• One day, one day !!!!!!

Comment

• Today, ha ha :-)

Comment

• Have you seen it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^Well, you can take confort on the fact that Minions is not far away from a theatrical release.
                                I watched Minions this evening and I enjoyed it very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X