No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^But in Sweden the other parties refused to work with the Sverigedemokraterne in Denmark the other parties in the blue block are trying to get the "Danish People's Party" to join the government

But you're right, enough politics for tonight

Comment

• Ugh. My 6 year old has some sort of flu. Looks like the evening will be spent cleaning up vomit. Gross. That is the worst smell ever. Even politics smells better :P

Comment

• ^Well here election campaigns only lasts 3 weeks not a year and a half as with you, so it hasn't got time to develop a smell.
        I hope the little one gets better soon

Comment

• Seems I wont get much sleep tonight either. TV has just begun broadcasting a documentary about 30 seconds to Mars and the recording of This is War and their fight with their record label. . . . Well let's see how interesting it is. Or I wont get to bed until 4.30 AM

Comment

• ^That is a good point.

I think he will be fine. He was ok this morning, and will probably be ok tomorrow once whatever it is has gotten out of his system...

Comment

• @Snake

Wonderful dog you got there!!! I love dogs, wish they would show up random at my living room as well.

Judging by Tobias' size, it looks like he is older than just a couple of weeks. This means he might have an id chip. Have you checked his neck/back area for a little lump? You might be able to feel where the id chip is. In that case, any veteran could identify the dog and owner very quickly.

Comment

• ^I didn't try to look for a chip, but the plan is indeed to check with a veteran if he has it. But I think he did not showed up here by chance. Somebody dropped him here.

And yes, he probably already is many weeks old, maybe even months.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^I didn't try to look for a chip, but the plan is indeed to check with a veteran if he has it. But I think he did not showed up here by chance. Somebody dropped him here.

And yes, he probably already is many weeks old, maybe even months.
                  That's the best thing to do. I hope he is alright .

Comment

• Oh my, I should go to bed. I just looked out the window and realised that it's getting light again. At this time of the year it doesn't really gets dark even though we don't have midnight sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      Oh my, I should go to bed. I just looked out the window and realised that it's getting light again. At this time of the year it doesn't really gets dark even though we don't have midnight sun.
                      The sun is just starting to set here, and it will still be light for a few more hours. It makes bedtime a battle most nights in the summer...little guys don't want to go to bed because it is still day!

Comment

• I think I'll stay up and watch the documentary. Not for the band, but for the inner mechanism of a record label being taken over buy a rich guy without understanding of how the industry works, or how many labels screw their artists - plus I still have some of the Polish vodka left my neighbours gave me a while back, it's actually OK with some hard cider in it Cheers

Comment

• ^Have a good night! I'm kind of wishing I had some wine. Ah well...another time maybe.

Comment

• When the people at the post-office stop asking for ID when you pick up a package, is that a sign you' re shopping on-line too much?

Comment

• I can think of many causes like good memory, They like your face or your name, you are the only one that buys there, not many clients... My favourite is Numbers two :P

Comment

• I'll take your word for it. It has nothing to do with me picking up parcels 3 times this week at a pretty busy post-office

Comment

Working...
                                X