No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats great Maya and really really good luck, i am sure your CV reads well !!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Probably it will be nothing, but everyday the same old offers, it´s not a good sign, each time I find a new one it´s like.... wow.

Lately they ask for portuguese....it´s never enough
      Last edited by Maya; 11-01-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Just had a really rude customer, cant beleive what he said to me just because i booked him in for Aquaerobics instead Circuit Training !!!!
        F************

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
          But what does PSH mean? :/
          It basically means that I'm not worried about it.

Comment

• I'm playing through Portal 2 again on the PC. I fucking love that game. I've just downloaded Battlefield 3 for the PC also, so it's back to killing this weekend!

Comment

• I downloaded and watched episode 3 of the new series of The Walking Dead this evening. It gets more gripping every week.
              I also downloaded the new Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. It's been a great evening!

Fuck Halloween, bring on Christmas!

Comment

• I dressed as a ninja today for Halloween. I'm still wearing my costume. I feel like a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  I downloaded and watched episode 3 of the new series of The Walking Dead this evening. It gets more gripping every week.
                  I also downloaded the new Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. It's been a great evening!

Fuck Halloween, bring on Christmas!
                  You have benn busy :P

Now the streets are taken by monsters and witches... in two weeks by Santa Claus, the Tree Kings and their pages.

Comment

• ...The Tree Kings? -confused-

Comment

• "Los Reyes Magos" I search for an english translation and I found "Three Wise Men, Three Kings or Kings from the East", I chose the second.

Comment

• Spam thread

Seen as they "off-topic" section is down, the other threads are getting pretty random so I thought I'd make a spam thread until we can use it again

__________________________________________________ ____
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Thats cool, you could not get more off topic than this, i wanted to tell all you guys something that i first thought you would not be interested in but i have decided to tell you anyway, in approx 3 weeks my beautiful daughter will be making me a grandmother at the ripe old age of 42!!
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Aw,congratulations! Is she having a boy or girl?
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• She is having a girl, they have chosen a name but that is going to be a surprise, bit worried as my son-in-law seems to go for weird and wonderful names bless him!!

Comment

• Congratulations!!
                                "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies."-Till Lindemann

Comment

Working...
                                X