No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm nervous!!! The spanish fanclub is in the aftershow, and maybe they´ll post if R+ is coming to Spain or not.

One hour after:

... I´m pesimist again...
    Their post has been nothing is confirmed yet, but can´t be discarded. Negotiations are open... For me, that means: NO
    Last edited by Maya; 10-30-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      I suppose it might be a good idea seen as it was Abendstern I lied to :/ Sorry Vi
      I think I might understand more if I knew what exactly it was that you lied to me about...

Comment

• ^The things I was talking to you about on facebook
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• You mean everything? Wow.

While I don't like being lied to, I appreciate your prompt honesty on the matter. I'm not too sore, and you are forgiven.

Comment

• ^Not everything, I wouldn't do that!
            No, just the part about being clean for a few months...more like 5 days at the time
            Guilty conscience kicked in because I felt annoyed at a really close friend for telling the same lie to me....guess it makes me a hypocrite
            Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 10-30-2011, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Oh. PSH. That's nothing to make a big fuss about. That happens from time to time. I meant it when I said I appreciate your honesty. I still do.

Comment

• This is marketing!!!!!

Abercrombie & Fitch stops the traffic in Madrid with 101 models.

Girls, enjoy!!!! Maybe you´d not understand, but that´s not important, just watch.

Comment

• I´m sorry couldn´t resist.

Comment

• Well, after sharing this important event with you, back to R+.

Tonight ... the last rehearsal show and Snake will be there

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                      Oh. PSH. That's nothing to make a big fuss about. That happens from time to time. I meant it when I said I appreciate your honesty. I still do.
                      PSH? Thanks for accepting it, you'd have every right to be pissed off

@Maya, that is one way to get people to recognize the brand!
                      I hope the band are prepared for possible murderous personalities

Comment

@Maya, that is one way to get people to recognize the brand!
                        I know.
                        Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        This is marketing!!!!!
                        Who cares???
                        Last edited by Maya; 10-31-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I hope the band are prepared for possible murderous personalities
                          That´s why someone´ll wear a coat of mail, they know.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Well, after sharing this important event with you, back to R+.

Tonight ... the last rehearsal show and Snake will be there

DUDE.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            PSH? Thanks for accepting it, you'd have every right to be pissed off
                            Yeah. I guess I just don't feel like being angry.

Comment

• Bit late but my deepest sympathies to Art in Heaven onyour loss, i know how it feels having lost both my parents within two years. Sorry for late contrubution but been away for weekend and non PC at home.

All the best to you and your children
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• First thing in my mind is the critic situation of work in Italy.... too much unemployment.......inclused me

Comment

Working...
                                X