• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I'm sorry. I hate politics...
    Same here.

Comment

• ^I don't hate politics, I follow it, but not too closely. But after 4 years with a centre-left government we now get a very very right government, and that worries me. I hate when xenophobes get too close to to absolute power

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        ^I don't hate politics, I follow it, but not too closely. But after 4 years with a centre-left government we now get a very very right government, and that worries me. I hate when xenophobes get too close to to absolute power
        I have to say I agree with you.

Comment

• I am a man-child, so I am completely oblivious to, and uninterested in politics.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• If I were you I would be worried, and I'm worried with Spanish situation too.

Comment

• Did anyone lost a puppy? This fellow poped up in my living room an hour ago, out of nowhere.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Oh, you have been adopted. It's so cute Can you keep it?

Comment

• Not me, I live a little far away

Comment

^Oh, you have been adopted. It's so cute Can you keep it?
                    Not sure, but as long as he stays in my home, he will be safe and fed.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Does he have a name?

Comment

• We don't know, but I've been calling him "Tobias".

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Cute pup!

I try to ignore politics as much as I can. It just tends to make me mad.

Comment

• You'll have to ask in your neighbourhood tomorrow, but if no one will admit to knowing him it seems like you are now a dog-owner

A friend of mine came home last Winter during a snow-storm and found a kitten in her garage. She took it in and it refused to budge from the place in front of the fire and when she went to bed it followed her into the bedroom. In spite of many posters in the neighbourhood and questions to the local vets, little Woolly is still with her.

Comment

• Tobias has a new home

Comment

Seems like we're loosing, even though "my party" increased their mandates our side goes back
                                I've been following the danish elections a little. It's funny how Scandinavia as a whole has taken a big step towards the right during the latest elections. In Norway for instance, the blue bloc also had success back in the 2013 elections. They party Høyre ("Right") and Fremskritsspartiet ("Progress party") won the election and formed the new goverment.

The situation is of course a little more dramatic in Sweden with the controversial "Sverigedemokratene" (swedishdemocrates). Although they openly admit to be a nationalistic party and are often accused of being rascist and discriminating, the party's vice president Jonas Åkerlund (no, not the video director) assures that the party has a zero tolerance for rascism, discrimination or any kind of bigotry. Either way, the have had some success in the latest election, but are still controversial and a source of debate.

The two Åkerlund's have the exact same name, but despite both causing controversy once in a while, they don't share much resemblense.

Anyway, enough politics for today.
                                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 06-20-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X