No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx guys. I think part of what's happening now is that I actually have the time to feel some of this with nothing hanging over my head anymore and it's all coming out again. Or maybe for the first time. There was so much to do between school and family and work before. And now I have time to think of other things. And I miss him.

Comment

• ^All things considered, I thing it is a good thing that you finally have the proper time to mourn.
      Last edited by Snake; 05-10-2015, 12:24 AM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I think you are probably right.

Comment

• My brothers are seeing Nightwish and got to meet the band before the show and pictures with them!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            My brothers are seeing Nightwish and got to meet the band before the show and pictures with them!
            Great for them although I'm not sure I'm willing to see the band again. For me it just doesn't fit anymore with Floor Jansen. I like her (for example in Revamp) and Nightwish but not the 2 together.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              Great for them although I'm not sure I'm willing to see the band again. For me it just doesn't fit anymore with Floor Jansen. I like her (for example in Revamp) and Nightwish but not the 2 together.
              I will look at their photo again, but I'm not sure she was there. Also, opening act was Sabaton. I am jealous. There was a third band that opened for both but I hadn't heard of them before. My brother said they were ok, but Sabaton and Nightwish were amazing,

EDIT: Nope, she was there. Gotta say this band looks DIFFERENT when not in all black and makeup!
              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-13-2015, 03:09 PM. Reason: wstfgl?

Comment

• Wstheogolfhaeuihrqeuhfadcfkj. Need coffee.

Comment

• ^here:

Comment

• Danke schön!

Comment

• 35ºC My body is not ready for this yet...

Comment

• ^Come to Denmark: 10-15ºC and with the wind chill it feels like 4-5ºC. If it ever reaches 35ºC during July or August, it's a sensation

Comment

• ^ It would be incredible if we could ever do a meet up somewhere. Preferably at a Rammstein show.

Comment

• ^Extremely unlikely to ever happen.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ I didn't say it was likely, just that it'd be incredible.

Incredible = Impossible to believe
                              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-13-2015, 09:50 PM. Reason: stupid formatting

Comment

• ^Nah, it would probably be extremely awkward.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X