Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Snake.
    You know that like yourself I'm a BB fan, but I've not yet watched 'Better Call Saul'. Would you recommend it or does it not live up to the hype?

Comment

• ^Personally, it does not live up to the hype. It surpasses it

Seriously though, I think it is a pretty damn good show, and it had no right to be has good as it is, given that it is both a prequel and a spin off. It works well also for people that never watched BB, buf you get a much better kick out of the show if already watched BB, because it has lots of easter eggs.
      Last edited by Snake; 05-08-2015, 10:41 PM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh man..now you've got him started, AiH. :P

Comment

• A few years back when the show was at it's absolute peek regarding popularity, me and my friends met our chemistry teacher. My friends started then asking him about how you could actually manufactur Meth. He started talking and as he was explaining, he became more and more interested. He even said that he had almost enough equipment at school to give it a try.

My friends absolutely loved this, however I got almost a little scared . Let's just hope even more that he never get's both cancer and financial problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            Oh man..now you've got him started, AiH. :P
            @ER.
            The man knows what he's talking about. It's time I called Saul!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
              Welcome back Waidmann!!!!!!!!! I had a busy week, therefore I write my response a little late. I hope you are fine now and fully recovered.
              Thank you for the welcome! I'm right back on track and fully operational soon, if I'm not opposed too much in my actions here. I've seen you did very well around here, man, keeping things going . Half of what I had to catch up with here was your doing, interesting and well-overthought as always. Thanks for all the gathered info!
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                @ER.
                The man knows what he's talking about. It's time I called Saul!
                It absolutely is. I think you will like it. It is still set in Albuquerque, and is made by the same crew that did BB. It is definetely worth your time.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  . . . if I'm not opposed too much in my actions here.
                  You wont be, absolutely not

Comment

• I miss my dad. It hurts that he isn't going to be at my graduation. Is it always going to hurt this much?

Comment

• ^No, but you'll continue to have moments of longing.
                      For years after my foster-mom in Holland died, I could walk down the street see someting in a shop and think: I should buy this for Ma, or I would see something on TV and think: I should call Ma and tell her to switch on.

It will get easier, but it'll always be there in the back of your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        Thank you for the welcome! I'm right back on track and fully operational soon, if I'm not opposed too much in my actions here. I've seen you did very well around here, man, keeping things going . Half of what I had to catch up with here was your doing, interesting and well-overthought as always. Thanks for all the gathered info!
                        Thanks a lot ! But don't expect me to write less just because you are back again heheeh

Comment

• @ER I'm sure he will be with you in some way, probably it will always hurt, but with time it won't be that bad.

Comment

• @ Rose and Maya- I know. It just hurts that he won't be there. He's always been a huge support and was so proud I had gone back to finish school (again, for real this time). I have so much regret that I wasn't there in the hospital more the last couple of months. He was only and hour and a half away, and I should have been there every weekend with the kids to spend time with him. I know I was tired from work and the internship, but I still should have been there. I should have had my kids there as much as possible. We all thought he would be going home again...

Comment

• ^Oh no. Stop with this, it only hurts you and you can't go back, an hour and a half means at least three hours. When you have posted here in the middle of the week, you were dragging yourself trying to arrive to Friday. You wouldn't have been able to go every weekend, you forget your body has limits, think about all the coffee you have drunk.

You can't be everywhere, and we don't have crystal balls to see the future. I'm sure he was proud of you and he is always with you. Each time I think what you have done, I can't imagine how did you managed to do it, you have three kids!!!! they consume all the energy.

You are being too hard with yourself, but I'm sure it happens to everybody, it's never enough, if you would have been there every weekend, you would be thinking it wasn't enough too.

Comment

• ^What she said. I couldn't have put it better myself.
                                @ER stop kicking yourself. You're only one person and your father knew that. He was proud of you and he knew you'd finish this time PLUS being a great mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X