X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Have any suggestions?

Comment

• ^Yup: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/about/
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I will check it out. Have to wait until later though, otherwise I will start reading it and just go to the end....

Comment

• ^Trust me, it is impossible to read it all in one night ^^
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ A challenge!

Comment

• ^Don't take that challenge. You will fail.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• But...school is done and I"m already more than halfway through my Discworld collection again. Gotta have a hobby.

Comment

• ^Than I guess that if Worm grows on you, that will have a hobby for a very long time.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• OMG, BB wasn't enough?

Comment

• ^No. But it could be worse. I could be preaching about Better Call Saul.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You never stop.

Comment

• ^This isn't nearly as bad as he was with BB.

Comment

• ^It's the beginning, and he still continĂșes with BB

Comment

• I watch a lot of series now... Of course Game Of Thrones is among them. Any of you watch these: Arrow, Forever, Stalker, The Strain, The Walking Dead, Hannibal, Vikings or Grimm?
                              The 2nd series of American Horror Story I liked as well. I can actually recommend any of these shows.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I watch G of T, but not streaming, so I'll have to wait until it gets on flow-tv, but am considering taking a try-one-month-for-free when the current season is close to the end and then watch the whole thing in one weekend ;-)

Also I'm really looking forward to True Detective II, even if it's only half as good as no.I, it will be brilliant. I've seen a couple of episodes of Stalker, but it didn't grab me. And I think I know too much of actual Viking history and mythology not to be irritated when I see the show.

I try not to see shows that run over to many episodes, but I must admit to liking Big Bang Theory, but don't tell anyone

Comment

Working...
                                X