No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Given that Montségur is yet to post about anything that is directly related to Rammstein and only posts to complain about Waidmanns, it is not about being butthurt. It his ought to be is current strategy to annoy us. Which is backfiring, because by now it is clear that he is a troll.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-06-2015, 05:59 PM.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Waidmann is a hero and Montségur a troll...

Worst punishment is ignoring.

Comment

• Waidmann is a hero and Montségur a troll...

Comment

• ^Indeed. If there is going to be a flamewar here, it is going to be between me and Waidmann, as tradition dictates.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Waidmann is a hero and Montségur a troll...

True....I will drown my annoyance in coffee.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^Indeed. If there is going to be a flamewar here, it is going to be between me and Waidmann, as tradition dictates.
            It has been some time since we've had a good one. You guys have been in agreement too much lately. Find something to argue about! We haven't even had to bring out the Snake-Poking-Stick in AGES!!!

Comment

• ^It is not as much that we have in agreement. Is more like, there is nothing happening, so there is nothing to agree or disagree over. I am sure that when Skills in Pills is released, that me and Waidmann are going to have an epic two-way rant/flamewar about how much the album rules or sucks.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *puts on Waidmann hat*

^ How can you say that you think the album with rule or suck when you have professed complete ambivalence to it so far? Does this mean you have an inkling that you may actually like it? Or do you think Waidmann thinks it will rule?

*also gets out the Snake-Poking-Stick*

It's only Wednesday and work sucks because I have a cold and have to talk to people on the phone. Gotta make my own fun.

Comment

• ^At the moment I feel ambivalent, but I also stated that I feel curiosity. However, given mine and Waidmanns track record, it is quite likely that I'll be the one to think it sucks, and he the one to think it rules. It is merely a matter of looking at the past to speculate about the future.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Aww...that was a reasonable explanation. Not at all what I was looking for.

*pokes Snake with the stick anyway*

*goes off to pout*

Comment

• If it were just the name, I'd leave that guy alone, but like I said, I don't like liars. If I were wrong about the lie, he would've corrected me by now. Also, can't stand arrogant people, like with his "Did You know"-thread. Nobody likes a nerdy know-it-all, showing off his knowledge, punk!
                      Besides, I have no problem with anyone else, so why should you care? But I'll try to drop it here, there's always the pm's (if the bloke would care to respond once!).

Well, of course I can talk about Rammstein, but what's there to say? Great band, can't really say what my favorite song is... Haven't seen them live yet. I'm more around for the info I guess, because the band doesn't communicate very often.
                      Last edited by Montségur; 05-06-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• I guess Waidmann has a new biggest fan.

Anyone here likes web fiction? Are the serials "Worm", "Pact" or "Zombie Knight" familiar to any of you?
                        Last edited by Snake; 05-07-2015, 12:08 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Like webcomics, fan fiction, or what?

Originally posted by Montségur View Post
                          Well, of course I can talk about Rammstein, but what's there to say?
                          Are you sure you're in the right place?

Ok ok I know...don't poke the troll. Couldn't resist...

Comment

• ^Webcomics fit the description, but I was refereing to written fiction. Similar to fanfiction, but with original plot, characters and setting.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• The only webcomics I'm regularly following at the moment are The Order of the Stick, Enemy Agency, and Girl Genius. Previous comics I've followed with some regularity are Goblins, Rusty and Co, In Print, Snow By Night...

There've been others, but I tend to lose interest in most of them after awhile. Usually I will read them all in one sitting until the current one, and then it depends. The exception would be Order of the Stick. I've been reading that one since 2003.

Comment

• And you never gave it a try to a webserial?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X