No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^How about getting a whip and putting it to use? Maybe that way, you get to have more time for yourself.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yeah, I would certainly have more time to myself in jail. Might sort of end my career though...

Comment

• ^Better use that whip with Snake, maybe that way he 'll stop posting stuff like that

Comment

• There is no reason for the authorities to get involved, if you use the proper mix of canning and argumentation.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^You clearly have no children if you think they don't blab out absolutely anything at all to everyone.

Between them and the dog I can manage to get my thoughts together enough to write a sentence or two before I am interrupted again and have to start the train of thought over. This is going to be a very long night...

Comment

• As long as you don't hurt the dog, there must be a way to convince the kids to stfu.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I think the dog will manage to do much more harm to herself, just based on the fact that she eats absolutely anything. Most recent item destroyed: a remote control for something.

Hopefully I can get them all to bed within the next hour or so and then they will leave me alone.

Comment

• ^Maybe you should have a room to go into, and the kids will know, that when you are there, Mommy is working and not to be disturbed.
                  I have a friend who has worked from home for years, and this has worked for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    ^Maybe you should have a room to go into, and the kids will know, that when you are there, Mommy is working and not to be disturbed.
                    I have a friend who has worked from home for years, and this has worked for her.
                    Heh...I do. I work from home and have my own office, 2 years in June. But even if they don't come is, it doesn't stop them yelling about whatever new catastrophe has happened, or what the dog has stolen and is currently eating, or who breathed on whom...

Either way, of the three questions I had to write about, I got one done in all the hours between getting home with the kids and them going to bed (and staying there), and then another done in the hour or so after that and when my brain stopped being able to read the words I was typing. So not too bad, all told. I will try to write the third question in breaks at work today and then get it submitted tonight.

Comment

• I'm tired of being sick and tired. Woke up Monday feeling very Monday morning, so after being at work for an hour I decided to go home again. Wednesday i finally went to see my doctor, who told me I was hit by a very nasty flu making its rounds here in Denmark plus on top of that I had a touch of pneumonia.

Comment

• ^Aww...hope you're feeling better soon! Just relax and feel better!

Comment

• HOpe you recover soon, take care.

Comment

• Spring Break!

Well, for my kids anyway. Which means I get to ship them off for the week so I can get my paper hammered out! WOO!

Comment

• May is so near, in a "few" days you'll finish

Comment

• ^ On one hand, I can't agree more and soon it will all be over! On the other hand, I am still trying to write and starting to panic that I will run out of time. :O Fortunately, it seems I will be able to make the minimal page requirement, since so much of the paper needs background stuff (can't assume the readers have more than the most basic of knowledge, if any, about the topic) before I can actually start writing about my topic. I'm up to nearly 8 pages of background...and not done yet. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X