No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ No, this is as of today. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/ar...ies-at-83.html

Yeah, I saw earlier this week he was in the hospital for chest pain, but hadn't really thought much about it since. I hadn't even heard about the hoax but it makes sense. People are terrible. Hope they all feel terrible now since he really did die.
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 02-27-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• EDIT: Damn sorry, the New York Times just updated their article a few minutes ago, I guess he really is dead. That's horrible . Really wierd how the internet is nowadays. He was injured earlier this week, and he did actually die just a few hours ago. However the articles posted earlier this week were indeed a hoax. Really sick how people can joke about this

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        I'm green with envy.... Which lenses did yu buy?
        M.Zuiko Digital ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 PRO + M.Zuiko Digital ED 40‑150mm 1:2.8 PRO

I thought that since I were in the process of throwing money around, I should do it for real. It's the first time I spend that much money in one go

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          Aw man. Leonard Nimoy has died. I can't even begin to say how sad this news makes me
          That IS sad news indeed

e6200f80b1c4e4bb8716ae830bdaeb26.jpg
          Last edited by The Rose; 02-27-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            M.Zuiko Digital ED 12‑40mm 1:2.8 PRO + M.Zuiko Digital ED 40‑150mm 1:2.8 PRO

I thought that since I were in the process of throwing money around, I should do it for real. It's the first time I spend that much money in one go
            Wow. I'm sure it is a great decision, I will check your Flickr to see the amazing photos you'll take with it.

Comment

Aw man. Leonard Nimoy has died. I can't even begin to say how sad this news makes me
              It's really sad.

Comment

• May he live long and prosper in everybody's memory.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Rest in peace Leonard Nimoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    May he live long and prosper in everybody's memory.
                    Well said.

Comment

• So super irritated tonight. No real reason. Well, sort of a reason. I want to go to bed. I am being a sulky, irritable mom and I want sleep.

So I am going to have some tea and some ice cream and then make my kids go to bed so I can.

Comment

• ^Hope you had a good night's sleep and feel better now.

I've just started my vacation, 10 days without the sound of an alarmclock, and Tuesday I'm going to the North Sea coast for 5 days, I'm looking forward to long walks there, you can walk for hours without seeing another human being:
                        5646562733_7796314a65_o.jpg

Comment

• @ER Hope you are in a better mood today and you could sleep yesterday.

@The Rose
                          Holidays !!!!!!! Now? Woooooow, The plan sounds so amazing....

Comment

• I got some decent sleep, eventually. Honestly it wasn't a bad night, I was just tired and grumpy towards the end. Rented The Box Trolls for the weekend to watch with my boys. VERY cute movie!! I definitely recommend it. Last weekend we got Big Hero 6, also a GREAT movie! I admit I cried a few times.

Just got back from the yarn store, YAY! Been trying to go the last couple weekends and just haven't managed to make it. I think I have all the supplies I will need for the hats. Now I just need to make what I see in my head...

Hopefully I will have some pictures to show you guys soon.

@Rose- I can't wait to see the beautiful holiday pictures!!

Comment

Just got back from the yarn store, YAY! Been trying to go the last couple weekends and just haven't managed to make it. I think I have all the supplies I will need for the hats. Now I just need to make what I see in my head...

Hopefully I will have some pictures to show you guys soon.
                              Can't wait to see the final results

Comment

• Progress photos:

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Now to figure out how to stitch the logo onto the black circle and then figure out where I want it on the hat. It may take a few tries...

Comment

Working...
                                X