Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    You don't regret it, don't you?
    No, no regrets. The date actually confirmed my decision to break it of back in the Autumn

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      No, no regrets. The date actually confirmed my decision to break it of back in the Autumn
      Good! It's nice to know decisions are the right ones. I'm happy for you

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Ah...sorry. It's an expression I picked up from my other forum. It just means that you posted just before/at the same time as me, and then I needed to edit my post to respond to your response. Usually it is used when lots of people are posting to the same thread at more or less the same time.
        Thanks for the explanation, never would have guessed it.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        Great decission then.

Comment

• So tired today. Just not sure I'm being at all productive at work. Just feel worn out. :P

Comment

• ^It's little Friday, almost weekend, perhaps you can send your husband and kids out of the house for some hours, so you can do what you want, even if it's having a nap

Comment

• ^Debating skipping my internship hours tonight to just try to relax. Mostly because I'm actually concerned that driving into town and back like this would be a very dumb idea.

And then it'd be nice to actually have some time with the kids with another adult around. Plus we need to put together the bunk beds for the littles...

Ugh. I just want my brain back.

*sigh*

I may as well go. The more I don't go the longer it will take to be done. It's only 3 hours. Maybe I'll get a coffee on the way and then crank up Eisbrecher in the car.
              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 02-27-2015, 12:14 AM. Reason: wishy-washy wibbly-wobbly

Comment

• My camera-pusher just called. I can pick up my new camera Monday

Comment

• ^woooooooo!!!!!!

The forum's all-caps filter completely removed the level of WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! in this post. :P

Comment

• It's like we're constantly convincing each other here to buy stuff (Eisbrecher, camera). And we'll all getting wool hats in return. Very productive board, this is!

Good you bought the camrea! For me a camera is never a purchase to regret.
                    Last edited by Waidmann; 02-27-2015, 04:31 PM. Reason: wishy, wobbly? More like flippity-floppity!
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      My camera-pusher just called. I can pick up my new camera Monday
                      I'm green with envy.... Which lenses did yu buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        And we'll all getting wool hats in return.
                        Ok ok, I'll go get yarn this weekend.

Comment

• I missed this post

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                          It's like we're constantly convincing each other here to buy stuff (Eisbrecher, camera). And we'll all getting wool hats in return. Very productive board, this is!

Good you bought the camrea! For me a camera is never a purchase to regret.
                          I haven't bought any Eisbrecher album yet, but each day I listen to their music, I like it more.

Only if you don't use it.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          Ok ok, I'll go get yarn this weekend.
                          xD Waidmann is pressuring you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            I haven't bought any Eisbrecher album yet, but each day I listen to their music, I like it more.
                            I absolutely love their music! I can tell you that I have 7 of their albums now, and each one was a very good purchase.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            xD Waidmann is pressuring you.
                            Nah, I wanted to go last weekend but it was just crazy. I have plenty of the grey yarn to make the hats, but I need red and black, and maybe white for the R+ I have in mind. And yellow...don't have any yellow. I'm actually considering getting some smaller hooks and crochet thread instead of yarn for the R+. Might try it both ways and see which I like better.

Plus I think this week is a pay week, so I have a bit extra to go and spend on yarn...

Comment

• Aw man. Leonard Nimoy has died. I can't even begin to say how sad this news makes me

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                                Aw man. Leonard Nimoy has died. I can't even begin to say how sad this news makes me
                                Well, I wouldn't be so sure. Look here. I guess it's hoax week

EDIT: Damn sorry, the New York Times just updated their article a few minutes ago, I guess he really is dead. That's horrible . Really wierd how the internet is nowadays. He was injured earlier this week, and he did actually die just a few hours ago. However the articles posted earlier this week were indeed a hoax. Really sick how people can joke about this
                                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 02-27-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X