Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    ^ He's fine, just a cough. So far, not catching it! *crosses fingers*

So, I think I know how I'm going to make our hats. I think I'm just going to have to stitch the R+ on after I make them, or make like an applique. Not sure I can do the flames yet, I think maybe for next year? I will have to work on it...

Maya's, will of course, be a Minion R+ hat...

Hmm...I need more yarn.
    I'm actually not sure how serious you mean all this, but if it's meant seriously, I must say your an incredibly nice and sweet person, but you needn't go to all the trouble of making me a wool hat . I can always use another one (these things are often lost, forgotten somewhere, borrowed, etc.), but it's seems too much of an effort just for me. And if so, I sincerily gonna pay you !
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      I'm actually not sure how serious you mean all this, but if it's meant seriously, I must say your an incredibly nice and sweet person, but you needn't go to all the trouble of making me a wool hat . I can always use another one (these things are often lost, forgotten somewhere, borrowed, etc.), but it's seems too much of an effort just for me. And if so, I sincerily gonna pay you !
      Of course I'm serious! It's fun making stuff and I am really enjoying it. Besides, you guys have been here and helped me through some very rough times this past year, and it has meant a lot to me.

Plus you listened to all my griping and complaining about Emigrate taking FOREVER to actually get the album out after it was announced...which by the way, we look to get a repeat of that this year again.

Once I get the R+ applique figured out (I think I am going to work on making one I like and then it will be easy to put it onto hats afterward) the hats are the easy part. I can do one in a day or so (depending on what else is going on).

I plan to try and get some crochet thread and some more yarn this weekend so I can get the pattern figured out and then I will post pictures as I go

Comment

• ^Well, again, that's so very nice of you !!! Good luck with it, I hope it gives you the relaxation / entertainment / rest / joy you hope for . And it was never considered as a burden to listen to your sorrows and problems. For some strange reason I do care for many of those out here, maybe because we're connected on a level that means much to us and we maybe can share less with the outside world (namely Rammstein). I'll always be happy to listen to what's bothering you. Surely you all had to cope with a lot of bantering from me as well , even to the extend that mods and users were asking me to shurrup XD.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          Of course I'm serious! It's fun making stuff and I am really enjoying it. Besides, you guys have been here and helped me through some very rough times this past year, and it has meant a lot to me.

Plus you listened to all my griping and complaining about Emigrate taking FOREVER to actually get the album out after it was announced...which by the way, we look to get a repeat of that this year again.
          Are you?

You are really nice, so everybody want the best for you, and try to help and if there is nothing we can do at least we listen.

I wonder if it will be released in 2015, or it will be 2016.

Comment

• ^You ninja'd me. I promise I will try to keep from complaining about the new cd being delayed until we have an official announced release date.

Yeesssssss....got possibly the *last* signed CD from Imagine Dragons for my son for his birthday next month. Well, the last on this offer anyway. Looks like I'll be going to see them again in June as well, if we can get tickets. Not on sale yet, so chances are good...

I am an awesome mom.
            Last edited by EmeraldRose; 02-21-2015, 02:05 AM. Reason: Stop complaining.

Comment

• I'm a bit drunk now. I've been to the cinema with my ex, and out for beers afterwards. At first I thought "why did I break up with him?" and then I realised, and ordered an extra beer. The last couple of years it was more out of habit than anything else, and tonight I realised it's not a habit I want to pick up again, even if I had the chance to. But a 20 year habit is hard to break, and easy to fall back into.

Comment

• ^I think just to be on the safe side, that you should log out from everywhere, sleep, sober up, go through the hang-over and only then come back on-line.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Awesome mom, I have a question , what means "you ninja'd me"? I'm not sure I've interpreted it ok, it's the first time I read it.

But even after an official date they can delay it many times... it's Emigrate.

He will be very happy, for both things, hope you get tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    I'm a bit drunk now. I've been to the cinema with my ex, and out for beers afterwards. At first I thought "why did I break up with him?" and then I realised, and ordered an extra beer. The last couple of years it was more out of habit than anything else, and tonight I realised it's not a habit I want to pick up again, even if I had the chance to. But a 20 year habit is hard to break, and easy to fall back into.
                    That was a dangerous date, but if you are writing here, it means you didn't fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^I think just to be on the safe side, that you should log out from everywhere, sleep, sober up, go through the hang-over and only then come back on-line.
                      Safe is boooorrring ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        That was a dangerous date, but if you are writing here, it means you didn't fall.
                        No we said goodnight at the busstop and went our separate ways

Comment

• ^You are safe this time. :P

Comment

Safe is boooorrring ;-)
                            Boring is better than sorry.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              ^You are safe this time. :P
                              Now I'm reading your post

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              Safe is boooorrring ;-)
                              You don't regret it, don't you?

Comment

Safe is boooorrring ;-)
                                Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                Boring is better than sorry.

Glad you had fun, and glad you are ok.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                what means "you ninja'd me"? I'm not sure I've interpreted it ok, it's the first time I read it.
                                Ah...sorry. It's an expression I picked up from my other forum. It just means that you posted just before/at the same time as me, and then I needed to edit my post to respond to your response. Usually it is used when lots of people are posting to the same thread at more or less the same time.

But even after an official date they can delay it many times... it's Emigrate.
                                Yeah, I know...it's sort of like how I feel happy right now that there is another album coming, but sad that I know that it will be FOREVER before it is really here. And then I still won't be able to believe it until I actually have it in my hands...

He will be very happy, for both things, hope you get tickets.
                                Yeah, I think he is going to be pretty happy. I will definitely be getting floor tickets this time. Going to get him as close as possible

Comment

Working...
                                X