No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure in May with the decrease of stress you'll feel much better.

Comment

• I know what you mean, I'm part of the migraine club as well. And like yours it used to be every other day but that changed, thank god. Glad you're better.

@The Rose: that's a nice camera. The only reason why I stick to my smaller Olympus is that it bothers me to drag along such a heavy weight when I'm on vacation or during concerts. I've had neck problems from my friend's heavy canon camera, although I just wore it a few hours .
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        I know what you mean, I'm part of the migraine club as well. And like yours it used to be every other day but that changed, thank god. Glad you're better.
        Me too!! Life is much better than it was back then! I can deal with one or two a month. Crazy how much our brains can take...

Hmm...Rose, I'm counting 4 votes for you to get the camera. Guess you have to do it now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          @The Rose: that's a nice camera. The only reason why I stick to my smaller Olympus is that it bothers me to drag along such a heavy weight when I'm on vacation or during concerts. I've had neck problems from my friend's heavy canon camera, although I just wore it a few hours .
          It's very lightweight and small, so don't let that hold you back. And if you have to carry a camera around don't use a neck-strap, use a shoulder-strap, like a Fotospeed-strap. Black Rapid, or SunSniper. that way you can carry it all day without problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            Me too!! Life is much better than it was back then! I can deal with one or two a month. Crazy how much our brains can take...
            I used to have them when I were a teenager (yes I DO remember that far back) but after that thankfully they tapered off.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            Hmm...Rose, I'm counting 4 votes for you to get the camera. Guess you have to do it now!
            I know, the question is now: How many lenses? I really want the 14-40pro + the 40-150pro. . . oh yes and a battery-grip. More wants more And then later perhaps the 25 prime pancake?

Comment

• ^This is a yes

Comment

• ^It is. Now I'll have to find a shop that takes pre-orders . . . AND decide on lenses

Comment

• ^So happy for you.

Lenses....

Comment

• This is how I feel, even though it is spelled horribly.

Comment

• xD

Poor @ER, here temperature has increased a lot. Patience.

Comment

• ^ Unfortunately, I had to leave the house to go to the store and get my kids. Man, it's cold! We've actually dropped again, and it's been below zero F the last few days. Ugh. Youngest was in our bed most of the night last night...coughing all over the place :P

Comment

• We haven't had any real Winter (thank some one). I hope the little one is better now

Comment

• ^ He's fine, just a cough. So far, not catching it! *crosses fingers*

So, I think I know how I'm going to make our hats. I think I'm just going to have to stitch the R+ on after I make them, or make like an applique. Not sure I can do the flames yet, I think maybe for next year? I will have to work on it...

Maya's, will of course, be a Minion R+ hat...

Hmm...I need more yarn.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                              So, I think I know how I'm going to make our hats. I think I'm just going to have to stitch the R+ on after I make them, or make like an applique. Not sure I can do the flames yet, I think maybe for next year? I will have to work on it...

Maya's, will of course, be a Minion R+ hat...

Hope you don't catch it and he's feeling better.

Comment

• Rammike has shared this video on RAMMSTEIN FANS - GREECE Facebook page, enjoy it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X