Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    And I missed a quote I wanted to touch on. @ AiH- I recently saw an article about male rape victims and the difficulty they face having to bear the burden of "proving" they are victims in a society that dismisses the possibility out of hand. While not exactly the situation you described, your saying how the cops wanted to arrest you even though it was the girl who was being abusive made me think of that article.

I'm very happy for you that you were able to get away from her, and I agree that healing hurts and does take time.
    This one? http://www.cracked.com/article_21884...-by-woman.html
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• @The Rose.
      My fingers are crossed for your mom, and for you too.

Comment

• Yep, that's the one. It was very interesting to read.

Comment

• Good read. I once knew a young guy who was raped by a woman 20 years his senior, it was very traumatic for him and took a long time to recover from the psychological effects. And to my shame, I too at first thought "yeah, right"

Comment

• crappy quality, but this came to mind or how to say =o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CgRH8RlJs

Comment

• ^ Yes, I think that's the stereotype the man in the article is trying to convey, that no matter what, society doesn't think it's possible for a man to be raped by a woman.

Comment

• I think there's nothing quite like the very first cup of coffee of the day. Especially when it's at just the perfect temp for drinking. Very hot, but not scalding. Cup warms the fingers. Nice dark roast. Smooooooooth......

Comment

• Today is a great day: Better Caul Saul will finally debut, and I'm not even gonna wait for tomorrow to see the first episode.

Added: fuck it, I'm gonna sleep.
                  Last edited by Snake; 02-09-2015, 06:49 AM.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    Next weekend I'm going to the town of Odense to meet up with some of my photo-group. That will be a nice break from the worries.
                    How was your weekend? Did you take many photos?

Comment

• ^It was great. And I met some new friends:
                      working_fun.jpgLovely (1).jpgLovely (3).jpg
                      Great weather and also two-legged friends, but next time I volunteer to get up at 5.30 AM on a Sunday, please stop me ;-)

Comment

• ^Wow

How beautiful!!! xD 5:30? It sounds terrible, but I'm sure it worth it.

Comment

• ^^SOOOOOOOO FLUFFYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Ok, I need coffee. It's Friday isn't it? :P

Comment

• ^It is if you really really want it to be

Comment

• ^I don't know if I can wish quite that hard, but I am taking Friday off this week. Kids will all be at school, so an actual​ day off.

Comment

• @Zenika, I did hug them, several times. It was amazing how well they took it, 100s of children (and grown-ups) and each and every time someone came over to hug them, they all acted as if was just what they had been waiting for all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X