Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In that case, I agree.

Comment

• My hearing was a success. I passed. YAY. My professor told me I played very well. :}

Comment

• @CW

Here i am back at work again, no pc at home so have to post at work for a few weeks.

Where in England are you staying?

Well done to Abendstern i am very pleaded for you.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry that should be "pleased" it is early lol!!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
            My hearing was a success. I passed. YAY. My professor told me I played very well. :}
            Great!!!! Let´s party!!!!

Comment

• Thanks, RBF! ^_^

Yeah, Maya, I'm down with that. -dance-
              Last edited by Abendstern; 10-26-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                My hearing was a success. I passed. YAY. My professor told me I played very well. :}
                congratulations

@RBF, in essex of all places

@Snake.....word of advice: keep the lights on at night
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  @Snake.....word of advice: keep the lights on at night
                  Je, je, je, je, je I don´t think you scared him....

you make me laugh

Comment

• my username has been defiled by some idiot making jokes about called ginger people cannibals if they eat wotsits -_-

bollocks

Comment

• For that idiot... simply a word: GILIPOLLAS (I love this word)

And this time, your worst personality should use an axe.
                      Last edited by Maya; 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• That word sounds amazing

The axe is at the ready

Comment

• When I´m really angry it sounds better, if you listen to me, you feel my rage.

In that case, the dickhead can come whenever he wants, we are waiting.

Comment

• @ CW ahh Essex i see what you mean now lol!!!

Checked into Face Book on my mobile this morning and guess what a status from Richard saying "IM BORED" how can the guitarist of Rammstein possibly be bored, i will leave it up to your imagination what my comment on his status was lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Checked into Face Book on my mobile this morning and guess what a status from Richard saying "IM BORED" how can the guitarist of Rammstein possibly be bored, i will leave it up to your imagination what my comment on his status was lol!!
                              I have read it, so now I know it, but the comment I was thinking about...

Comment

• He he he but you still gotta believe me i loved the music before the man.

By the way not happy as found out today my laptop not ready till 15th Nov, how many men does it take to fix a keyboard!!

Comment

Working...
                                X