No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Not sure. I think you are right though. My brain is now ooze.

Comment

• ^Oh come on, with all the work you've put in over the last couple of years, I'm sure even with an oozing brain, you'll sail through the next couple of month.

Comment

• ^ It's very likely.

I do feel sort of like I'm on autopilot. I just want to be finished with it. The end is near, I know...just have to finish up the last projects and do the time in my placement. And then I can sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          Also, I found an AMAZING new nail polish! Midnight Blue. It looks almost black until you focus on it for a little bit, and then you can see it is blue. Really, really liking it!!
          They didn't have Midnight Blue at the shop, so i bought Ocean Blue, which is quite dark, but not so much so it will appear black (I think) I'll try it out when I come home. Since I were there I also bought the Plum Paradise, that is a very nice deep colour as well.

Comment

• ^ Nice! I've been wanting to get more dark colors. I looked through all my polish and my darker colors and red had all vanished (or been used up) so it was definitely time for more! I still have tons of shades of green...just not any dark ones.

Ok Thursday. You decided that I shouldn't get any sleep thanks to not being able to get to sleep, then being awoken (many many times) by the husband when he got home from work, then the dog outside barking because the husband let her out and she wouldn't come back in, then him slamming doors because he was mad at the dog, then the two littles coming up and refusing to go back down to their beds....all before 4 am. So thank you for my incredibly broken and almost non-existent sleep as I begin the 13 hour work day today. :P

Stupid Thursday.

*goes to make extra strong coffee*

Comment

• Your day didn't have a good begining, but it can change now so you'll have a great day !!!!

Comment

• Oh it's getting better. Getting my work day planned out and tasks set up always takes the first hour or two, so starting so early is actually a good thing. Gives my brain time to wake up. One pot of coffee down, and more than likely making another.

And then I remembered that my new boss is also a metal fan, so that is a bonus.

The day will be busy but manageable. And new Eisbrecher tomorrow, though it won't release here until the 27th, they will probably release some more videos and stuff.

Debating setting up a coffee subscription with Death Wish Coffee. Then coffee will just arrive at my door every month...

Comment

• ;D

I'm a Nexpresso addict

Comment

• I'm not sure something like that would be healthy for me to have, given the quantity of coffee I drink every day

Comment

• I have decrease the coffee I drink, and now I need another one.

Coffee!!!!

Comment

• Seriously. I'm trying to be good, but I have to share the first pot of coffee with my husband. I only made a half pot for the second one, but this day may require more...

Here's the subscription service I am thinking about. Not a bad deal for the twice a month deal, especially if I quit buying coffee shop coffees and have this instead. It will probably actually save some money...

See? Rationalization.

Comment

• You can buy cheaper, but why do you think you'll drink less coffee?

Comment

• No, I don't think I will drink less coffee. I think that if I am making better coffee at home, I won't be as likely to go purchase a cappuccino from the coffee shop. As often. I know there's cheaper coffee that's out there that is good, the stuff I usually get is only $8 or $9/ pound bag. But I put more in per pot because the coffee isn't strong. Death Wish Coffee is incredibly strong, so it doesn't require as much coffee per pot. So theoretically it lasts longer...

Theoretically...

Comment

• ^You should try, if it's stronger you'll save a lot of money.

Comment

• Oh it's definitely stronger. I got a bag for Christmas and it has such a lovely dark flavor. And there were several days I didn't add in extra scoops or make an extra pot. I'm debating whether I want to get the subscription for a few months and see if it saves any $... Maybe an anniversary gift. Or Valentine's or whatever...

Comment

Working...
                                X