No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the letter from the Graduate School telling me I can apply for graduation! May 16 and I will be DONE!!! Just have to survive through the Spring term and finish my field hours and independent study project.

Soooo close...

Comment

• The last big effort, May is almost here. Congrats!!!

Comment

• I totally just had an email in my spam folder, all in German, that looked to be the "send us $500 and we will deposit 8 Million into your account" type. I find that seriously funny!

Comment

• They know your tastes then....

Comment

• ^Hmm...

Also, I found an AMAZING new nail polish! Midnight Blue. It looks almost black until you focus on it for a little bit, and then you can see it is blue. Really, really liking it!!

Comment

• ^ That sounds nice. Brand?

Comment

• xD

I will change mine tomorrow, bye bye Christmas colours. I have to decide the new look

Comment

• Maybelline Color Show.

Comment

• ^Thanks. I'll check it out tomorrow - maybe we should elect it as the new official Ramm-fan nail-polish

Comment

• ^ Deal! Gotta say, I'm really loving this color. It needs two coats for sure, just sort of a pretty blue with only one.

Ever have one of those days where you really just don't want to work, but you still have over an hour left, so you try finding silly busy work things so you don't actually have to do work? Yeah that's me today...

Comment

• ^I had one of those days today, and actually left the office three hours early. It's going to bite me later though, I have semester-start next week and have tons of stuff to get ready before, so I might have to do some work over the weekend. Oh well, I only have myself to blame

Comment

• Oh man. Yesterday was tough. So tired I was trying not to fall asleep during the group session at my internship (after work) and then still had to drive home. Then realized I had homework that was due last night (when my classmates texted asking me if I had done it yet, which I had not). TO which I replied f- it I'm going to sleep.

So now I have to listen to this super dry podcast on evidenced-based practice and how it relates to social work practice and then write a blog about it. For 45 minutes of mind-numbing podcast. Ugh. I'm being punished for something.

Comment

• Only four months more....

Comment

• I was going to post something and then made a couple of calls and now I can't remember what it was...I think it had something to do with my brain turning to an ooze and coming out my ears. :P

Either way, yes...4 months and counting...
                              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-21-2015, 07:33 PM. Reason: there is no strike out code option on this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                                I was going to post something and then made a couple of calls and now I can't remember what it was...I think it had something to do with my brain turning to an ooze and coming out my ears. :P

Either way, yes...4 months and counting...
                                Poor ER

counting? My brain translate that like an increase...
                                Last edited by Maya; 01-21-2015, 07:42 PM. Reason: :O

Comment

Working...
                                X