No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my hearing (prerequisite thing for my senior recital that I'm playing November 10th) tomorrow. I am freaking out hardcore. I really don't want to mess this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Hey CW,

How you doin there in Wales? Still enjoying your non single status? Have missed chatting with you.
      have missed chatting to, my life gets boring without this forum...which is pretty sad

I'm not in Wales at the moment, I'm in England....kill me now :P bleurgh, do not ask about the relationship status, it doesn't work out when you have a mental breakdown
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Do you not like England?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
          I have my hearing (prerequisite thing for my senior recital that I'm playing November 10th) tomorrow. I am freaking out hardcore. I really don't want to mess this up.
          In that case, Good Luck!!!

Here the way to desire good luck to artists, is saying "Mucha mierda", it have no sense for me, but who knows...

Waiting for your good news ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            have missed chatting to, my life gets boring without this forum...which is pretty sad
            Boring????? We all have miss it.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            I'm in England....kill me now :P
            Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              In that case, Good Luck!!!

Here the way to desire good luck to artists, is saying "Mucha mierda", it have no sense for me, but who knows...

Waiting for your good news ^^
              Thanks so much. I'll most certainly let you know what takes place the first chance I get. ^_^

Comment

• I have nothing against England (well no more than any other welsh person), I just despise the people I'm staying with

and as Maya said, good luck @Abendstern

Comment

I have nothing against England (well no more than any other welsh person), I just despise the people I'm staying with
                  That´s worst, sometimes the places doesn´t seem so bad because of the company. If the problem are them....
                  When will you go back home?
                  Last edited by Maya; 10-25-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I have nothing against England (well no more than any other welsh person), I just despise the people I'm staying with

and as Maya said, good luck @Abendstern
                    Ohhh, that sucks. :/ I'm sorry they're giving you problems. I hope they don't make your stay too unpleasant.

Thanks.

Comment

• fucking hell ,I am ready to hurt someone :/

No problem

Comment

• Breath deep....

... you might talk with your other personalities, so you´d distract yourself and it ´d be easier to mantain control.

Please, don´t kill anyone!!!! Remember the gig, if you are in prison, you couldn´t go

Comment

• nah, this personality is the least murderous

fuck that, no prison will keep me from any concert!

Comment

• ^I don't think so
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^I don't think so
                              ¿? And you are talking about......

Comment

• ^About both things.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X