No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Strange, maybe she is trying to get services for free, until the company finds out they are sending the bills etc. to the wrong e-mail and then closes her account down?

Comment

• Maybe, but they have her home address. It's pointless

Comment

• Aargh. Trying to focus so I can write the topic proposal for my independent study project. I have to get it done tonight. The idea is in my head and I am struggling to put it into words that make sense.

And I just don't want to do it. I am tired and I want to read until I fall asleep. Or failing that, have some of this lovely riesling and then watch the season premier of Archer and then read until I fall asleep. Or both.

Or really anything but this paper.

*sigh*

Comment

• The sooner the better, try to relax first.

Comment

• Well. I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense to any except me. It's a simple idea and I feel like I wrote very little. It was only a few paragraphs to describe what I want to do, but the thing said "keep it to only a page"....I didn't have a full page. If I'd written more it would've just been adding words to fill in the space.

I hate having anxiety.

Anyway...done and done. Going to let it go and have some wine and inappropriate TV with my husband.

Comment

• There is a storm brewing and lots of rain falling, but I had to go out for some treatment, on the way home I picked up my R+ long sleeve T from the post office. Now I'm home, wet and cold, but very happy with the T, and I'm not going out again until the storm and rain stops. I am lucky I can work from home, though right now there is not much work being done, I'm watching live transmission from the hostage situation in France. What a sad thing. #JeSuisCharlie!

Comment

• It's just started snowing here in Birmingham, infact in all of the West Midlands. FUCK!

Comment

• Warmer here last day or two, which is nice. I like being able to go outside without feeling like my lungs are freezing from the inside out. 21F/ -6C today. My guess is there will be more snow before too much longer...

So...it feels like a live concert day. LaB? Völkerball? Both? Repeat? I think yes.

Comment

• This morning was -1C, but we are waiting rain and a temperature decrease.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      I'm watching live transmission from the hostage situation in France. What a sad thing. #JeSuisCharlie!
                      I think it's sad not even one journalist mentioned that actually everyone in France and Belgium often fealt very offended by what that magazine released. They mocked everything, usually in a way that was beyond sad and repulsive. I know they didn't deserve this, but show respect for what they do is just ignoring the past.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        I think it's sad not even one journalist mentioned that actually everyone in France and Belgium often fealt very offended by what that magazine released. They mocked everything, usually in a way that was beyond sad and repulsive. I know they didn't deserve this, but show respect for what they do is just ignoring the past.
                        They did mention this on Danish TV, and even if I don't like everything CH said I'll defend their right to do so. There is NO excuse for the events on last Wednesday and Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                          That is actually a sign that they might have been doing their job right.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            even if I don't like everything CH said I'll defend their right to do so. There is NO excuse for the events on last Wednesday and Friday.
                            x2

It's hard to understand how things like this happen, nothing can explain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              That is actually a sign that they might have been doing their job right.
                              Could've been a sign but it actually wasn't.

The magazine more than once chose to just hurt people, sometimes even excluding every ounce of humor out of their publications (their own words, not mine!). For me that's just sad. They had something coming, but of course this is way over the top. I'd never wish any violent behaviour upon anyone.
                              Last edited by Waidmann; 01-16-2015, 01:47 PM.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I haven't read that magazine. But I don't understand why people buy that kind of magazine, if there is no humour they shouldn't buy it, that would be the perfect punishment to their behaviour. What happened is more than a extremely hard punishment, it was a barbarity act, without excuse. It's really sad.

Unfortunately, many of these kind of acts have happened in Spain. I don't understand terrorism and I don't think I will. Look how we have begun the year

On 2nd January, a man in a train said he had a bomb, when they were arriving to Atocha Station, after 11M you can imagine the panic, the station was evacuated and during some hours it was closed. The man was under psychiatric treatment, and he hadn't explosives.

On 7th January a man delivered 4 false packet bombs, as we are on high alert once again the city was a big chaos, and another metro station was closed affecting to many subway and commuter train lines.

The shadow of ETA is still between us and it's impossible to forget what happened on 11M. All this make me feel sick, why do they think they can kill other people? And what do they get?

Please not again, not only here, I mean nowhere

Comment

Working...
                                X