X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um soo... [email protected] right? =o

[email protected] de-rpgtzigllevisgtekelmyg 2.jpg

Comment

• ^ xD During the night that happens often. So did you write to yourself?

Comment

• Happy new year to all my Ramm-friends. May 2015 be a happy one . . . . and could we make a little wish and hope for news that our favourite group is heading into the recording studio later on this year?
        Ramm.jpg

Comment

• Maybe if we all wish at the same time they will hear us? *wishes really hard*

Happy New Year to all of you!!

Tonight there will be wine and Doctor Who to ring in the New Year!!

Comment

• Also...next year will bring the new Eisbrecher album, which I am eagerly awaiting!

Comment

• Just finish the grapes, happy 2015!!!!!!

Comment

• Grapes?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is it ok if the grapes I am finishing are in a bottle, and have been for quite a few years? They are certainly lovely grapes...

Happy New Year to my Ramm-family in the future!!! Do we have hovercars yet? Alas, I must wait another hour and a half to find out.

Comment

• I know what grapes are, Maya. But what have they got to do with New Years?

Comment

• Awww...no hovercars.

Back to the Future lied!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            I know what grapes are, Maya. But what have they got to do with New Years?
                            It will be a long answer. so I"ll wait to be in front of The computer.

Comment

• Now I'm intrigued! *waits impatiently*

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                                I know what grapes are, Maya. But what have they got to do with New Years?
                                In Spain, all. We've got the tradition of the 12 grapes (or "The twelve grapes of luck")

In the centre of Madrid, the "Puerta del Sol" you can find the kilometre 0 and also the "Casa de Correos"

And the top of the building is a tower clock, the Puerta del Sol tower clock.

The tradition consists of eating a grape with each bell strike of the clock at midnight of December 31. According to the tradition, that leads to a year of prosperity. So each 31st December in the change of year, we are in front of the TV watching the clock, waiting for the bell strikes, the square is crowded.

This video is better but I don't know if it will be available for you. If you can't see this one try the second.
                                http://www.rtve.es/drmn/embed/video/2936334

If you can see the first don't play this one.

As you can see there is a number for each bell strike because before them there are four quarters and some people begin too early.

Comment

Working...
                                X