Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Madrid when it snows is after the three kings and it's not often

Comment

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Christmas Episode and I can't talk about it because you haven't seen it!!!! :O

Too many spoilers.

Let me know when you see it Rose.

Also, why is it my kids are only loud and having battles with Minion fart guns and lightsabers with sound effects when it's the new Doctor and not a repeat? *sigh*

As far as snow, we got a light dusting around 4 o'clock, and it'd be nice if it was here to stay...we will see...

Comment

• ^The Christmas episode will be on in 11 hours, I can hardly wait. Before that there are two early episodes to keep me happy

The snow here seems to be staying for a bit, temperature fell from +10C (50F) on Wednesday to -10C (14F) today. I hope it will be over before I have to return to work after New Year

Is there a law in the US to prevent you from sedating your kids when the Doctor is on? If not, you might have a solution . . . or don't buy the kids noisy presents

Comment

• Minion fart guns..... what did you expect?

Comment

• I hope everybody had a great Christmas.

Comment

• ^ Thank you, I had and hope you and the new Mrs AiH did too

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                ^The Christmas episode will be on in 11 hours, I can hardly wait. Before that there are two early episodes to keep me happy

The snow here seems to be staying for a bit, temperature fell from +10C (50F) on Wednesday to -10C (14F) today. I hope it will be over before I have to return to work after New Year

Is there a law in the US to prevent you from sedating your kids when the Doctor is on? If not, you might have a solution . . . or don't buy the kids noisy presents
                Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is a law against that. Probably not specifically for Doctor Who, but more of a general guideline. And if we didn't get the light up and sounds lightsabers, the battles wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Especially when in dark rooms

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Minion fart guns..... what did you expect?

Mostly I expected them to not fight over the one we already have as much, and for there to be at least twice the "pull my finger" jokes and more of the same. Oh trust me, I knew what we were getting into.

Comment

• @ ER: In the first DW from 1963 the companion is his granddaughter and he is not very taken with mankind and doesn't really want to help any one but himself and his granddaughter until he is forced to do so! And he does not fully understand how to maneuver the Tardis, which is named so by the granddaughter.

So in 3 hours the repeat of the season-finale and in 4 the Christmas special

Comment

• Yep, I've seen very little of the original few Doctors and my everything from Tom Baker is filtered through my little kid memory of a big man with a big hat and silly huge scarf. He had that booming voice and all the answers.

I've picked up some books of each Doctor, based on the portrayals of the actors, and it's pretty cool being able to feel the differences between each of them.

I will talk with you about the episode after you watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      I hope everybody had a great Christmas.
                      Thank you, it was great. Hope yours was great too.

Comment

• @ER: I've been having strange but very realistic dreams the last couple of nights, but tonight I might be afraid to go to sleep. SCARY
                        But I don't understand, in an earlier episode, we met Danny and Clara's descendant. Did some one screw up the story-line? That is really not usual for DW.

And now well' have to wait until Autumn for the new episodes

Comment

• Well, we met Danny's descendant. There are theories floating around of course...the most frequent one I've seen is that Clara is already pregnant but doesn't know it: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-...th-dannys-baby

But here's what Moffat has said, should we choose to trust him: http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...tery-69591.htm

Yeah...it feels like the seasons are getting shorter and shorter and shorter with longer waits in between.

Comment

• ^I were thinking that Clara is already pregnant, and since Danny has been on the Tardis, that could be how the family-legend started. All families have stories where you think, what did actually happen?

Also I have a real problem believing that The Master/Missy is really dead. As we have seen before, presumed dead timelords and others of that ilk, doesn't really mean what we take it to mean. Some one has to come back and wreck havoc for DW to clear up

Comment

• Oh he's said somewhere that Missy will be back.

Comment

• 7000 followers on Facebook !!!!! https://www.facebook.com/en.affenknecht

Congrats to the admins.

Comment

Working...
                                X