No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I know, but I like the X-mas red ;-)

Comment

• Batman Beyond is a pretty good cartoon, I have to admit. My favorite though is still Batman: The Animated Series. It was so wonderfully dark.

I have an hour and a half left of work for the day, then have to take the kids to buy pet presents. Then it'll be getting them all as tired as I can make them and helping them wrap presents in shifts until they all finally pass out. Then it will be Doctor Who and Bogle Phantom zinfandel and wrapping presents until I pass out. Preferably after Santa has gotten everything wrapped. My husband is working tonight, so I'll have to do it all :P

Also, apparently I am raising Sith Lords because red lightsabers were requested...double bladed if possible. This makes me anticipate many battles over the next few days, as well as "accidental" bludgeonings of siblings as the Sith Lords fight for supremacy...

SithWarriors-TORtrailer1.jpg

Comment

• A very good christmas to you all as well!

Actually watching the latest batman trilogy doesn't sound too bad at all XD. I really liked those movies, and I'll definetly watch them again some day (and than probably a couple of times more).

Haha, gotta love the sith-swords. I'm probably the only one who even likes the sith sword from the upcoming movie (with the laser beams on the sides of the handle).
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          Haha, gotta love the sith-swords. I'm probably the only one who even likes the sith sword from the upcoming movie (with the laser beams on the sides of the handle).
          This one's just for you then.

Comment

• ^I had it coming, I guess . There's also the one with Jesus and his cross, I remember.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Just finished Batman Begins and started on The Dark Knight, see you in 2½ hours

PS: Best Christmas in years
              Attached Files

Comment

• Starting on The Dark Knight Rises, I'm not quite sure how long it is and I'm now slightly drunk and in a very good mood

Comment

• ^Good thing you are drunk. It will help you overlook the countless plotholes, bad dialog and that stupid death scene near the end.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I was missing one of your comments, but here it is.

Now you should add, you should watch BB instead xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      I was missing one of your comments, but here it is.

Now you should add, you should watch BB instead xD
                      Oh let him. It's X-mas. Let it be our Christmas gift to him

Comment

• True, Batman is his other love.

Rose, we should see how drunk you get while watching Batman. Will you move into other Bat-related movies?

I'm drinking wine and wrapping presents. Sort of a tradition. Mostly just to get me through the whole process. :P

Comment

• ^No I'll go to bed after this, it's 3 AM here, and there is still another hour of the film. 8 hours of Batman will do for now

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            Oh let him. It's X-mas. Let it be our Christmas gift to him
                            He loves our comments and doesn't care about Christmas, so I won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              ^No I'll go to bed after this, it's 3 AM here, and there is still another hour of the film. 8 hours of Batman will do for now
                              8 hours is not enough xD

Comment

• ^ 8 hours were enough and during the 5 hours sleep I got: Snow came! The children should be happy, I can live without

Comment

Working...
                                X