No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, first I found a banana.... and after the family guy link. The banana is the worst,....I shout.....

Comment

• Regional Employment Service of the community of Madrid sucks!!!!

Putos inútiles gilipollas!!!!!

Comment

• Forum finally up again. Yey.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          Forum finally up again. Yey.
          You or External?

It´s great

Comment

• Yeah it makes me sooooooo happy. I lead such a sad life you know lol!!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^External. I don't have the necessary previledges to fix the database
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Exagerada!!! You seem to be from Andalucia :P

ji,ji,ji

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^External. I don't have the necessary previledges to fix the database
                  In that case, External you should know that we are really, really happy. Thanks!!!!!!

And thanks to you too, I know you tried to solve it.
                  Last edited by Maya; 10-23-2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• The forum's back! YAAAAAY. I have missed talking to you guys. <3

Comment

• Me too...

Today is raining here, after a little summer storm two months ago, at last it´s raining. I almost can´t believed it. This is a mad weather. Last wednesday I was wearing sandals, on friday the cold came and now the rain.

Bye to the brown hat of Madrid!!!!

Comment

• Here in England it is cold cold cold, have had to get my winter gear out today. Yes here at work again, 6.45 till 3, cant wait for day off tomorrow, going to catch up with friends and maybe some early christmas shopping.
                        My hubby going to buy me new Links 234 hoodie to keep me warm brrrrrrrrr
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• 6.45 to 3.....Buf

I´m at my classes till 2. After, I´ve got to do my english homework, I´ve been with other things and I postponed it.

Comment

• we are back in business =)
                            on holiday at the moment, the sun is actually out for a change
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                              on holiday at the moment, the sun is actually out for a change
                              Holiday???? I´ll be next week.

Here, grey day. It hadn´t stop raining....

Comment

• Hey CW,

How you doin there in Wales? Still enjoying your non single status? Have missed chatting with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X