No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Going to check all the kids tonight at bath time.

Comment

• ^Good

Comment

• Hope you don't find them

Comment

• Haven't found any more ticks, so YAY! *does a dance*

Green nails with a random couple with some polkadot polish my Mom gave me. Having some wine of my Dad's. Mom and brothers decided I should have all his wine and the nice opener. Today is my Mom's birthday and I have to remember to call her before the kids go to bed.

Actually...one of them just came in to ask if we could call her...so off to call my Mom

Comment

• Yeah - Danish TV is having a Doctor Who Christmas and is showing an episode related to the season every afternoon this week. doctor_who_christmas_tardis_9.jpg

Comment

• So now that the snow has all melted off again, it has started up. Maybe it will stay cold enough for a white Christmas. My 6 year old was disappointed it didn't snow on the 21st because "it was supposed to" - I guess they talked about the Solstice in school or something.

Anyway, there's more coming down now and eventually it'll be here to stay...

Having a rough morning. I think it's catching up to me that my dad won't be here this year for Christmas. Well not here here, since we didn't usually see them for Christmas, but there was always facetime or calls or whatever.

Trying to cheer myself up enough to start calling people for work. So, painting my nails green and white, and on one or two there will be some sort of polkadot polish my mom gave me. Can't find my red...no idea when it disappeared. Guess I will have to buy some red polish for sometime...

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              Yeah - Danish TV is having a Doctor Who Christmas and is showing an episode related to the season every afternoon this week. [ATTACH=CONFIG]507[/ATTACH]
              Nice! I absolutely can't wait until the Christmas episode! I am more eager for that than presents. Have to make ABSOLUTELY certain we are home from my sister in law's house in time!

Comment

• On Friday it'll be the very first episode from 1963 and then on Saturday the Christmas-episode from this year

Comment

• OOOOOooooooooo! I will have to look and see if BBC America is running any marathons....

Also I need to start collecting yarn so I can make my Tom Baker scarf. That's my goal for next year, my big project. No idea how long it will take me or how long the scarf will be, but it will be mine

Comment

• 3-4 meters should be about right. Good luck with it

Comment

• Thanks! I'm actually looking forward to making it, even though it is going to take forever

Comment

• I understand how you feel ER, this year will be difficult. I hope you have a white Christmas, so your son will be happy

My nails are green and red, it's almost Christmas

Comment

• I wish you all a happy Christmas and an amazing new year 2015!!!

Tonight I'll be celebrating with my family, hope you all spend the night happy and in good company.

PS: Mr. "fuck Christmas" you are included, the best for you too. xD

Comment

• ^ Merry Christmas to you too and to every one here

As you know, my stepfather died earlier this year, so my mother decided to spend the season with my stepsister, who lives in the other end of the country, so I'm spending the evening on my own and in a little while I'll start watching the Dark Knight trilogy and drinking some Christmas-ale. That'll be the perfect combination.

Comment

• The Dark Knight!!! An amazing company, maybe Snake is watching it too

Comment

• ^I won't watch the movie trilogy, but I'll read the bat-comics released today.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                                That is actually Terry Mcginnis, the Batman from the future, from the Batman Beyond cartoon. Pretty good show.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X