Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    ^It wasn't on this forum.
    Well, I must admit I didn't really follow that batman-discussion here (about a year ago?), so I thought you were talking about that. I just waited for them to shurrup about batman .
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Ok, the goal for the night is to not get (super) angry at the kids and dog and yell at them.

Today was marginally better. Short day at work, Emigrate all day, and now 4 days off without work or internship. Yay!

EDIT: One more hour...one more hour...one more hour...or so...
      Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-27-2014, 04:14 AM. Reason: argh

Comment

• Buf, I missed this post.... So, 4 days off....

For your kids and the older kids here. More minions...

Comment

• Watch out, they're in the walls
          Last edited by The Rose; 11-30-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• I can't remember which that was? The spider virus? The thing under the bed?

I think I have seen Despicable Me and DM 2 something like a million times over the last few weeks. The good news is the Minion mini movies arrived yesterday. The bad news is since it's a Christmas present for the kids, I have to wait a month to watch it. :P

Also arrived- a second Fart Gun so they don't fight over the first one as much (Christmas last year). With real Banana Scent!

Comment

• ^ It was the one where people got sucked into flat surfaces and the Tardis got tiny. Quite scary

I have finally found out who the Minions are, my local bookstore has a whole section with stuff. They are quite cute

Comment

• Oh yeah, the TARDIS in a purse Yeah, that was actually a scary episode... O.o

Yay Minions!

Comment

• Today is a Rammstein on shuffle kind of a day. Also a day needing lots and lots of coffee.

Comment

• Rammstein morning and Sisters of Mercy afternoon for me

And lots of coffee too.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      Today is a Rammstein on shuffle kind of a day. Also a day needing lots and lots of coffee.
                      I hope your day gets better, here's a hug from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Rammstein morning and Sisters of Mercy afternoon for me

And lots of coffee too.
                        Nice! Still have Rammstein going...mostly because there's still more to listen to on the playlist...

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                        I hope your day gets better, here's a hug from me
                        Thanks! *hugs back*

Not really a bad day, just very busy for work, not really sleeping well. And super cold in my office! *shivers*

Comment

• I had a pretty good day. Being busy at work had given me tensions, so I booked a half-hour back-massage. When I got there, the guy said he'd had a cancellation, and would I like to stay for full hour, full-body massage. Right now I'm sitting very relaxed at home, drinking coffee, and eating chocolates

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            I had a pretty good day. Being busy at work had given me tensions, so I booked a half-hour back-massage. When I got there, the guy said he'd had a cancellation, and would I like to stay for full hour, full-body massage. Right now I'm sitting very relaxed at home, drinking coffee, and eating chocolates
                            Lucky!! That would be awesome Enjoy your evening!!

Comment

• ^Welcome Esmie. I hope you'll like it here. We're mostly a rather friendly bunch of Rammites

Comment

• welcome Esmie, I hope you'll have fun here

Comment

Working...
                                X