Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I knew this whole Snake-hug-thing was going to backfire XD, but I won't take it back. That doesn't mean I'm married to the portuguese bloke, hell, I think I'm the only one who knows practically nothing about him (I don't know anything that this site doesn't reveal; I'm not even on the affenknecht fb).
    Women... you talk about hugging and they'll start picturing years of marriage ...
    Not me but I was imagining you during one of your arguments.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Btw, I'm 26 years old .
    I would have said 25, like my brother....

@Snake: No, it's not that I love to hate you, I really don't. You're just often quite provoking in your sayings, while I'm always eager to express my ideas and debate for it. So, in a way we're destined to clash occasionally.
    Now admit you like me...
    He does.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      Oh my god I am so furious right now I am SHAKING! I am posting so I don't scream at the kids any more.

The dog cam up and barked to tell me she wanted to go out. So I go to put her out and smell dog shit. I look down the stairs and see she's torn up something. *sigh* I put her out, even though she doesn't want to go, and go to check the damage. Yep she shit on the floor downstairs where she always goes. And the thing she destroyed was the carpet. She pulled it up from the floor tacks starting at the bathroom.

My guess is the kids were all down in one of their rooms (I'd sent them down so they could be loud downstairs and not near me, and they'd locked the dog out) so she was pissed and tore up the carpet across the hall from them. And then shit all over the place.

So now not only am I pissed at the dog, and MORE pissed at the kids, I get to figure out how to afford to replace the carpet and clean up dog shit.
      It was the moment to go out and shout, so you could begin to clean more relaxed. What a huge disaster!!!!

Comment

• @Maya: on the last pic I still was 25 . My birthday was 3 months ago, so you weren't far off at all.

Okay, I can live with the Joker - Batman comparison. Glad no one said we were more like Robin - Batman.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          Okay, I can live with the Joker - Batman comparison. Glad no one said we were more like Robin - Batman.
          Oh you shouldn't have said that. Now I have really disturbing pictures floating in my brain

Comment

• ^Very disturbing it must be indeed, as the only picture of Snake we have is of him as a child ...
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^You got lucky, since initially I was going for a picture of when I was a baby.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *giggles madly*

You guys are awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^You got lucky, since initially I was going for a picture of when I was a baby.
                  You should try to find it...

@Maya: on the last pic I still was 25 . My birthday was 3 months ago, so you weren't far off at all.

3 months ago... I was almost right.

You have disturbed me, I'm remembering a conversation Batman (Snake) and Robin (somebody) :S
                  Last edited by Maya; 11-26-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    You should try to find it...

3 months ago... I was almost right.

You have disturbed me, I'm remembering a conversation Batman (Snake) and Robin (somebody) :S
                    I remember that too, but I recall that I wasn't involved in that. I'd never be a sidekick anyway .
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^It wasn't on this forum.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15G2Euopr_4

Comment

• ^jajajajaja Awesome xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            Brilliant ^^
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That might've just made Snake's day. It was certainly funny...

"Wasting my time."

Comment

• ^yup, each time I think about it I begin to laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X