No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^It would be a pain in the ass to maintain a long distance relationship from across different countries. There is a better chance that we are divorced and bitter with one another.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Divorced? No, no, no

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      hell, I'd might even internet-hug Snake if he's depressed - did I really type that???).
      You did, you did... and it won't be forgotten

Comment

• That's it, isn't it? Snake and Waidmann are secretly an old married couple!

You guys have definitely cheered me up Also, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. That helped.

Comment

• ^They are not very old.... but there is love for sure

Comment

• They don't have to be old to act like an old married couple. Technically, they don't have to be an old married couple to act like one.

Comment

• ^True, but you said "are"

I am imagining them having a big argument in a sitting room xD

Comment

• You are right. I do think they are an old married couple. Because it amuses me.

Comment

• I know, but as you can see in the Picture Thread Waidmann is not very old.

You don't have a Snake's picture but for his presentation you can see the same.

Anyway I'm having fun imagining them

Comment

• Oh my god I am so furious right now I am SHAKING! I am posting so I don't scream at the kids any more.

The dog cam up and barked to tell me she wanted to go out. So I go to put her out and smell dog shit. I look down the stairs and see she's torn up something. *sigh* I put her out, even though she doesn't want to go, and go to check the damage. Yep she shit on the floor downstairs where she always goes. And the thing she destroyed was the carpet. She pulled it up from the floor tacks starting at the bathroom.

My guess is the kids were all down in one of their rooms (I'd sent them down so they could be loud downstairs and not near me, and they'd locked the dog out) so she was pissed and tore up the carpet across the hall from them. And then shit all over the place.

So now not only am I pissed at the dog, and MORE pissed at the kids, I get to figure out how to afford to replace the carpet and clean up dog shit.

Comment

• Getting pissed either at the dog or the kids will only make things worse. Just do your best to clean the shit and get rid of the smell. The carpet replacement can wait.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Getting pissed at the dog is useless. And getting pissed at my kids just makes me a horrible parent.

Unfortunately, I will have to figure out something with the carpet, since she pulled up (and destroyed) the part right at the edge, so there's two rows of carpet nails exposed. I have boys, and they don't ever look where they are going much less at what they are stepping on. My husband is the same way. One of them is going to get injured if I don't fix it.

Umm. No offense to any of you boys, but seriously, you guys need to look around every now and then.

I'm talking to some dog trainers to figure out how I can make the situation easier. I have to train the dog to only go outside. And to stop getting so overexcited with the kids...

I just want a little tiny piece of sanity. I know it's not very likely, but it sure would help the overall situation.

*sigh*

EDIT: It's just a symptom of my state of mind right now. Just about anything leads immediately to rage, with no stops in between for my brain to catch up and get me to react normally.
                        Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-25-2014, 05:23 AM. Reason: because argh

Comment

• I knew this whole Snake-hug-thing was going to backfire XD, but I won't take it back. That doesn't mean I'm married to the portuguese bloke, hell, I think I'm the only one who knows practically nothing about him (I don't know anything that this site doesn't reveal; I'm not even on the affenknecht fb).
                          Women... you talk about hugging and they'll start picturing years of marriage ...

Btw, I'm 26 years old .

@Snake: No, it's not that I love to hate you, I really don't. You're just often quite provoking in your sayings, while I'm always eager to express my ideas and debate for it. So, in a way we're destined to clash occasionally.
                          Now admit you like me...
                          Last edited by Waidmann; 11-25-2014, 03:01 PM. Reason: Those siamese twins are connected in the most embarrassing way... I call them "the skipping rope".
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^All I am going to admit is that we seem to have a Batman/Joker relationship. Obviously, I am Batman.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh here we go. It was only a matter of time before Batman made an appearance.

Maybe you guys are more a Doctor/Master fanfic?

And thank you for the distraction, it helped

Comment

• ^No, but perhaps we are more of a Walter White / Gus Fring fanfic. I am obviously Walter.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X