Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    EDIT: Anybody want three kids, a dog, and a cat? I'll throw in the husband too. Free of charge, just come pick them all up.
    What's wrong? A touch of the blues?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      5 minutes till Doctor Who, and a bottle of good ale beside me. Life is good
      Nice! I think I will do that for tonight! It's the last episode before the end of the season. Already the end of the season! It feels like it just started. And now nothing until Christmas. Well, you have the right idea. I will pick up some ale I think.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      What's wrong? A touch of the blues?
      More anger than anything. Just so frustrated. It's like everything that already frustrated me or made me angry just got so much worse. I know it's probably from grieving, but I feel like it gets out of control sometimes.

Maybe I should learn how to knit or something. :P

Comment

• ^ Probably that would help, some time ago I felt better with Cross stich

Comment

• ^ I used to paint, but then kids happened. Maybe I could teach myself how to knit hats or something. Not interested in reading or playing computer games. So I need to find something to do.

Also....season finale of Doctor Who (minus the beer, I didn't go to the liquor store) and....

Well, I will have to wait until you catch up Rose.

Comment

• I used to do crocheting, hats, scarves, sweaters etc.. but haven't done so for many years. Now I do post-processing and editing my photos, but not so much as I would like to. I do that best rather late, but cannot stay up to late as I have to get up for work in the morning.

As for the Doctor: It will be interesting to see what will happen with the girl, it seemed rather reckless of the Doctor to let her in on the secret? That Danny now knows were already hinted at when we met their great-great-great etc. grandson ;-)

Comment

• I can't say anything. Too many spoilers. All I can tell you is, don't read any of the posts or links that are floating around the internet if you don't want it to all be spoiled...

Comment

• ^I don't read any of them, I like to see for myself and make up my own mind, but I'm recording, so when the season's over, I can have a little DW marathon

Comment

• What are you recording?

Comment

• All the episodes, so I can see them again when I want.

Comment

• Oh I understand! My brain isn't working very well today. :P

Comment

• Ok. Over the last few days, Engel has chewed up two of my bras, the straps on my messenger bag (rendering it useless), my husband's sprinting shoelaces and the laces from a pair of his boots, stolen 4 different stuffed animals from the kids that are now on top of the dresser in my room where (I hope) she can't reach them, knocked over two half full milkshakes so she could lick them up, eaten/ripped up the rug I put in front of the sliding door to catch the snow when she comes it, eaten a leash...

This is just the stuff I've caught her with. :P

On the other hand, I get to buy a new messenger bag and bras.

I should just keep a master list of stuff she eats/chews up. I wonder how much stuff it'd add up to over time?

EDIT: I am also VERY amused that Pandora decided to play Engel as I'm writing this post

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          I should just keep a master list of stuff she eats/chews up. I wonder how much stuff it'd add up to over time?
                          Don't, you'll realise how much she costs, and you don't wanna know that ;-)

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          EDIT: I am also VERY amused that Pandora decided to play Engel as I'm writing this post
                          Oh the irony of the Universe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            Don't, you'll realise how much she costs, and you don't wanna know that ;-)
                            Yeah, you're probably right.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            Oh the irony of the Universe

Comment

• So, the moon is a giant egg? Hmm . . .

Comment

• Great episode! Though I thought the best part was The Doctor making them do the choosing. It was nice that he made Clara sort of have to stand up and do her own thinking for once.

Also...I'm going through Doctor Who withdrawal. No more until Christmas.

EDIT: tired...need sleep but kids.
                                Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-16-2014, 02:26 AM. Reason: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X