No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two littles play Minion Run all the time. It's scary how good they are at that game. :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      jijijijijijiji, but not as awesome as ....

Cool, I'll have to find more about the minions

Comment

• I've got the two movies....

Comment

• Me too.

Comment

• A black little barrel as just been delivered at my house ^^
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^See you then

Let's see something awesome (it's old I know, I have seen it many times)

Comment

• Got my hoodie. LOVE IT!

Comment

• ^Great <3
                  Which one did you buy?

Comment

• Got this one. So soft and comfy!

2008.12.16_16.15.04_KP-Fuer-Immer_F170.jpg

Comment

• ^That's a very nice one

I'm thinking about getting this one for X-mas: https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...oducts_id=1259

I really want a new camera, but can't afford one (or maybe I'm being miserly )

Comment

• ^ Nice! That looks incredibly comfortable.

They have so many clothes I really like! It's probably a good thing I can't afford all the things I'd want or I'd be wearing mostly Rammstein stuff.

Comment

• I have to keep looking out the window to make sure the rain hasn't changed to snow. It is coming, soon. :P

Comment

• Oh, we haven't even had night temp below freezing yet. Very unusual.
                            But now you have your hat and your hoodie, so you should be fine ;-)

Comment

• ^ Just what I was thinking

We've had a few days below freezing, but they were mostly sunny. I think we're supposed to have snow Sunday or Monday. :P I should probably get new snow boots for the kids one of these days...

EDIT: Anybody want three kids, a dog, and a cat? I'll throw in the husband too. Free of charge, just come pick them all up.
                              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-08-2014, 04:25 AM. Reason: Wishing I was by myself.

Comment

• 5 minutes till Doctor Who, and a bottle of good ale beside me. Life is good

Comment

Working...
                                X