Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello how are you all doing, see I have missed a great deal here
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Welcome back, it's been a long time. Hope you're doing fine and I take it you're looking forward with excitement to the new Emigrate CD

Comment

• RBF welcome back!

Comment

• Look who has visited us, I wonder if she will stay or not.

PS: And now "Should I stay or should I go" is on my mind.....

Comment

• Yes its been awhile.......have been very busy and also had a few health problems but all ok now thankfully

Yes I cant wait for the long overdue Emigrate album, nothing has changed there I am still RBF

Maya I have been meaning for a long while to send you email as so much to say and tell you but you know how it is there is never enough hours in the day. I will endeavor to rectify that as soon as I can.

Hope you are all doing ok and behaving yourselves......
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I'm sorry, I hope you are healthy now

I was missing your comments about Richard, he is the centre of attention now, maybe you can post some now.

I've been very busy too, it's like if you were talking about my days jijijijiji I'm even sleeping less hours.....

Good behaviour? Of course....

Comment

• I feel like Rammstein should remaster their CD's and re-release all there albums with better dynamic range.
                Idk why but that would be bad ass.

Comment

• @ Rose- They finally put the 4th episode On Demand, so I was able to see it. It was...not bad, but I was hoping for a more sort of scary monster I guess. I think the 4th one is the one you have next? Or have I counted wrong? My new episode is on in about an hour and a half. Looking forward to it

Comment

• ^I saw the third episode last night, the one with Robin Hood, it was quite fun. As for the relationship between Clara and the Doctor it seems to be more and more a father-daughter thing, with the father slightly puzzled and a bit jealous on the daughters fancies? They really should get a new companion in, one on a more even footing.

Comment

• ^Yes, I agree about Clara and The Doctor. The two of them even make jokes about her having to bring round the new boyfriend for The Doctor to approve. Too much. There are rumors Clara will leave after the Christmas episode, so maybe there will be a good change.

EDIT: Also, I was a good mom and let my kids finish watching Wreck It Ralph instead of demanding they give me the TV. They were halfway through it when Doctor Who came on and I just didn't feel up to my 3 year old crying until I put him to bed. At least it'll be on demand in a few days and I can watch it then...

Just a quick update on my dad, since I was here venting a lot. He's still at Mayo, and will likely be for at least another month. My mom texted this morning that the drug trial doesn't seem to be working, so they will more than likely transition him to more traditional chemo treatment. The major problem has been that his internal bleeding has not stopped or been located. They can't keep his blood levels up enough to go in and find out where he's bleeding and fix it...

Comment

• I'm sorry about your dad, it must be a strain on your whole family when the doctors cannot find the cause and then treat it. I hope it will turn up fine.

Comment

• I've got my fingers crossed for your dad.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• I was thinking about him two days ago, I'm sorry and hope they can find the cause of bleeding soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herzeleid View Post
                                I feel like Rammstein should remaster their CD's and re-release all there albums with better dynamic range.
                                Idk why but that would be bad ass.
                                No need for that yet, maybe when they quit. After their MIG they should bring out some unreleased stuff, not again some re-edition.
                                Last edited by Waidmann; 10-20-2014, 05:13 PM.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X