IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

that is all
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      sorry to interupt but

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

that is all
      I thought ¿WTF? and then when to google, found a lot of links, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that´s the worst. I prefer "my torito"

Comment

• After answering @AiH I have gone out to meet a friend, a during all the way "El torito" was in my head, so maybe we should finish talking about it. In the end, I´m going to sing it .... aaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• They finally sent me a valid ticket!!
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat!

Comment

• Thats SOOO cool Snake, i wish i was in your place. Hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing all about it.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                They finally sent me a valid ticket!!
                Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

It´s great!!!

Comment

• Not so good, but I pass my exam!!!!!!

Comment

• Well done we all beleived you would do it drinks all round when you come to Worthing!!
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I´ll invite. :P I´m very happy.

The first of four. Soon other one, I have to pass all with 70% to get a 50% off in the official exam (100 euros aproximately)

This week have been hard, I need to sleep, yesterday only 4 hours, and the other days 5....

Comment

• Oh thats not good, i need my 8 hours, i work horrible shifts sometimes starting at 6.45am and some 11pm finish times. Have an early night tonight and catch up on your zzzzz.

Comment

• I´m choosing between going to bed early tonight or in the weekend. I´ve got much to study, the first week I was lazy and now I´m late ... As we say here "The bull caught me" and I´m preparing for FCE exam too, so I need time to read, write, watch TV etc.... in english. When my teacher read my first writing... is going to be scared

Comment

• Its a very busy time for you Maya, i am sure all this work will pay off in the end. Keep at it but make sure you get your well earned sleep. I will predict that you will get 80% so get your 50% off in official exam.

Comment

• Hope so, in the official I´ll need higher score.

All the year has been the same, I need holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                I thought ¿WTF? and then when to google, found a lot of links, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that´s the worst. I prefer "my torito"
                                did you find the family guy link?
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X