No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other words, I don't want to see another post that continues this conversation, I will remove it even if is yours.

Comment

• ^Fair enough.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I live in an area of England called the West midlands, and this little girl is a prime example of the Chav culture amongst some of the more 'Educationaly Challenged' locals. This video was "Proudly" posted on Youtube by her (no doubt toothless), parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAJ3xrMxoMU

Comment

• People are losing their minds.

Comment

• Two weeks leave, HUZZAH!

Comment

• ^ Nice, enjoy

Comment

• I will go back to work on Tuesday....

Have fun AiH!!!!

Comment

• Thank you Rose and Maya

Comment

• I've probably posted this before but it's worth another look.
                    Die Prinzen - Be cool speak Deutsch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-w0-lZldWA

Comment

• ^Ich bin cool, aber nicht Deutsch-sprechende. Doch Ich verstehe etwas

By the way, your little ice-bucket girl has reached the Danish papers

Comment

• Hi guys! Home again, what'd I miss? My foot is killing me. Driving 12 hours yesterday was a very bad idea, unfortunately it was the only way to get my kids home. Ah well...

:P

Comment

• Welcome home, and I hope your foot gets better soon, but you have the perfect excuse to sit back, put your feet up, and have you husband and kids spoil you ;-)

Here things a quite as always, Snake and Waidmann have been at it again, but this time Maya has promised to delete any attempts to start the bickering up again, whoever it is.

Art in Heaven is on vacation and Maya's ends tomorrow.

That's about it. I hope you had a good time in Arkansas

Comment

• Welcome back @ER, I hope you feel better soon.

Tomorrow I will go back to work,

Comment

• Opened this up when I started work this morning to reply....been too busy with work to come back and actually write anything. Well...end of vacation and all. Still it's nice to be home again. :P

Sounds like it was business as usual around here.

Comment

• Ice buckets are for pussies. Real men pour liquid nitrogen instead.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X