Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jajajajajajaja I almost stopped the video too early

Comment

• TEN MINUTES!!!!!! My kids will be allowed to talk to me only in the commercials. New Doctor!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^If you shoot them, I'm sure they will STFU.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Breaking Bad, Batman, Doctor who, Game of Thrones..... TV obsessions, I can say I'm free of all of them.

@ER Enjoy it

@Snake No need to harm the kids

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            TEN MINUTES!!!!!! My kids will be allowed to talk to me only in the commercials. New Doctor!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Was it good? [she asked enviously] - here I can't even see if it has been programmed for later in the Fall

Comment

• The Benidict Cumberbatch one was ace!!!
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Yeah Bitch! Emmys!
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^So they got a few statues as thanks for quitting?

Comment

• ^No, they got 5 statues because they made an epic job.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Oh you poor deluded soul

Comment

• ^The only souls that are deluded are the ones who refuse to acknowledge the epicness of BB.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          ^The only no-lifes that are deluded are the ones who worship the epicness of BB.
                          Corrected that for ya!
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            Botched that for ya!
                            Fixed.........

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              Fixed.........
                              And I had every right to botch that. You're force-feeding everyone this mediocre hipster-mainstream serie.

Besides you misspelled. It's the epicness of Lifad you want to stress. L-I-F-A-D.
                              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                                And I had no right to botch that. You're enlighting everyone about this awesome serie.

Besides you are right. It's the shitiness of Lifad we want to forget. Fuck L-I-F-A-D.
                                Fixed again.
                                Last edited by Snake; 08-26-2014, 10:20 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X