No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ER Next post will be number 500, something special to say?

Comment

• ^I can't think of anything super witty or special...Is it enough to say I love hanging out here with all of you?

Comment

• JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

^Sure, it's the perfect one.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          ^I can't think of anything super witty or special...Is it enough to say I love hanging out here with all of you?
          No, it is not enough. You should start thinking about something better to say if you ever reach 1000 posts.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^I can't think of anything super witty or special...Is it enough to say I love hanging out here with all of you?
            You have been busy, you joined after I did ;-) But congratulations on getting to a half ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

^Sure, it's the perfect one.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
              No, it is not enough. You should start thinking about something better to say if you ever reach 1000 posts.
              Wie Sie befehlen, mein Kapitän.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              You have been busy, you joined after I did ;-) But congratulations on getting to a half ton
              I think about half of them are probably just from poking Snake with the stick.

Comment

I think about half of them are probably just from poking Snake with the stick.
                He deserves it, we should do it more often. jijijijijij

Comment

• I'll have a hangover tomorrow (or later today as it is). Just had a small fight with my boyfriend, he went to bed and I opened another bottle of wine (Spanish, Maya would be pleased to know) and started watching Völkerball. Glad all the neighbours are still on vacation so I can play it LOUD

Comment

• ^Sorry for your fight, but that Spanish wine would probably be something great to taste, and with Rammstein even better.

Comment

He deserves it, we should do it more often. jijijijijij
                      Not to be an asshole ... But you do realise you're one of the only ones here that reads a "j" as an "h"? So if you laugh, you either remind me of a horse ("jijiji"), or you seem to be a German / Dutchman that really likes to confirm ("jajajajaja") XD. Just saying what happens if you mix english with your mothertongue .
                      Last edited by Waidmann; 08-10-2014, 01:59 PM. Reason: The Elephant man is the worst superhero movie ever.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• jajajjajajajaja

Now it's even more funny, I don't care, my laugh is from inside, If it's a problem I can write it with but it's weird for me to use hs or write things like lol so I never use them. And I never write in German because I can't speak it, so it's absurd, I can copy sentences from magazines, lyrics or another sites, but that"a all. I would make a fool of myself and I think that liking a band doesn't mean I would have to use their flag, or speak their language, if I learn it I will, but meanwhile I won't and it's not included in my To-do list

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          I'll have a hangover tomorrow (or later today as it is). Just had a small fight with my boyfriend, he went to bed and I opened another bottle of wine (Spanish, Maya would be pleased to know) and started watching Völkerball. Glad all the neighbours are still on vacation so I can play it LOUD

Hopefully the hangover isn't that bad. Völkerball and wine sounds like a wonderful evening!

I have to mention Waidmann's reasons for editing posts are making me laugh! I am going to have to start paying attention more often...

I am incredibly pissed off at my iTunes right now. My music is skipping and it is digital so WTF?! >(

I must do the last assignment for the summer term, which I thought was due today, only to find it was due last night. Oh well, I will get it done and turned in regardless. *sigh*

Business trip to Miami this week! Only an overnight, but it will be some time to myself for a little bit. Get to finally meet my boss at the conference and I will have a couple hours to see my brother before catching the flight home again.

Comment

jajajjajajajaja

Now it's even more funny, I don't care, my laugh is from inside, If it's a problem I can write it with but it's weird for me to use hs or write things like lol so I never use them. And I never write in German because I can't speak it, so it's absurd, I can copy sentences from magazines, lyrics or another sites, but that"a all. I would make a fool of myself and I think that liking a band doesn't mean I would have to use their flag, or speak their language, if I learn it I will, but meanwhile I won't and it's not included in my To-do list
                            Nah, it's cool, just giving you a head's up . You're doing a fine job here, it was absolutely not meant as any form of insult or so. In fact, I support the fact you don't use "lol" . Continue as you were!

@TheRose: No way like to use your energetic frustrations as with Rammstein! Does the trick as well with me!

@EmeraldRose: Florida is great! One of the best places I've even been, although it's a bit hipster to admit that.
                            And that assignment.. Well, guess you might talk your way out of it if it would be neccessary.. It's not high school or so, they'll cut you some slack I suppose.
                            Last edited by Waidmann; 08-10-2014, 10:44 PM. Reason: So that Chinese guy doesn't understand the letter "r"? That's why he looked weird when I mentioned we had an election.
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^ I emailed the professor and told her I thought it was due today at midnight, which is the truth. It's the last assignment for the last class before field work starts, and the class was actually done last week. So honestly, I just threw something together and submitted it. Very over school right now. Now I just have to write the comps (comprehensive exams) and done. I may start them tonight...dunno...

I haven't been to Florida since I was in high school, so it should be lots more fun this time. Too bad it's going to be a conference packed overnight trip, but the company is paying so I won't complain too much...

And thank you for the continued editing explanations.

Comment

I have to mention Waidmann's reasons for editing posts are making me laugh! I am going to have to start paying attention more often...

Business trip to Miami this week! Only an overnight, but it will be some time to myself for a little bit. Get to finally meet my boss at the conference and I will have a couple hours to see my brother before catching the flight home again.
                                I haven't missed any of them, just laphing in silence :P

Have lots of fun in Miami.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                                Nah, it's cool, just giving you a head's up . You're doing a fine job here, it was absolutely not meant as any form of insult or so. In fact, I support the fact you don't use "lol" . Continue as you were!
                                Thanks. It's a funny one, never thought it was an insult or so. Now I will think of a horse each time I write it here jajajajajajaja

Comment

Working...
                                X