No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Nah, you are just trying to deceive me and protect ER.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^After reading another absurd comment, maybe I should begin to protect you, it will be a fall from very high when you realise the truth.

Comment

• ^What are tou talking about? I ain't falling. I'm actually RISING!

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Dreaming before going to sleep, great!!!!! Love the pic.

I'm going to sleep now, you should do the same. Hope your failure don't make you too sad.

Comment

• I guess I should be happy for you guys, but I just don't get it . That could say something about me, rather than about you. I'll surely be one of those fighters for some real autographs one day, given by the band itself. I guess the trick will be to go with a cute little female metalhead .
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• This is unbelievable, you and Snake together

And both not listening, we have said we are not comparing signed autographs with printed ones, but we think the Postcard is cool.

Comment

• You guys are hilarious! This is actually making me laugh, so thanks for making me feel better from my migraine.

If I had a chance to meet the band and actually get autographs, nothing in the world would compare. As it is, I am not a cute little metalhead, but a married mom, so my chances are pretty slim. Not to mention living halfway around the world from them.

So anyway, maybe now that Germany has won the Cup, Richard will get off his ass and put the cd out.

*pokes Snake and Waidmann with the Snake-Poking-Stick*

Comment

• ^They'll probably tour the Americas before they tour Europe again, so who knows: You might have the chance before us. :-)

As for Emigrate, yes that was my thought too, and with that out of the way, maybe they'll finally get to work on a new album? [insert hopeful face here]

Comment

• ^ I very much wish for this! I will go see them again in a heartbeat if they come anywhere near here...

And I almost can't even wish for a new album. I can't describe how happy I would be if they announced they were going back into the studio. So for now, I will try to just wish for new Emigrate, and know that eventually they will all get bored and get back to work.

Comment

• You can all bet your asses that they will not return to the road without first having a new album to present and that will not happen before 2016. Furthermore, if they set foot on the Americas, it will not be before kick-offing the tour in Europe.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Right on cue as always.

Comment

• ^ LOL, so predictable, our little snake

Comment

• Predictable? Yes. Correct? Absolutely.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Don't forget modest.

Comment

• Modesty is Snake's only fault

Comment

Working...
                                X