No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Camel back in March at a packed Birmingham Town Hall and it was a wonderfully nostalgic evening, with The Snow Goose played in it's entirety followed by some best loved fan chosen songs. And tonight I'm watching 'In from the Cold', the DVD of the show. It's almost like being there again. Magical.

For those who don't know, (or to put it another way, people not as old as me), Camel are a dinosaur rock band I'm quite fond of.

Comment

• It's just another picture, nobody thinks it's like getting a real autograph, but it's cool. Of course it's not thought to all of you that can travel to many gigs with signing sessions or be part of VIP events, it's for common fans who like everything of them, even a printed one.

I knew it existed but didn't ask for it before this year, and it has surprised me, I like it a lot. I know I will never get a real one, and I don't find it as a substitute, but I think it's cool they do this for fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        I saw Camel back in March at a packed Birmingham Town Hall and it was a wonderfully nostalgic evening, with The Snow Goose played in it's entirety followed by some best loved fan chosen songs. And tonight I'm watching 'In from the Cold', the DVD of the show. It's almost like being there again. Magical.

For those who don't know, (or to put it another way, people not as old as me), Camel are a dinosaur rock band I'm quite fond of.
        That's why everybody wants the Rammstein DVD, have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^Taking away other people's pleasure is my favorite internet hobby.
          We know, we know ainx

Comment

^Taking away other people's pleasure is my favorite internet hobby.
            But we don't let you do that to us. So I guess we are the ones taking your pleasure away

Comment

• ^I'm pretty confident that I bummed out ER. Ironically, even Waidmanns helped me out with it.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I'm sure you are wrong, she didn't expect something different of what she got, and it was a present from me.

You can't win this time.

Comment

^I'm pretty confident that I bummed out ER. Ironically, even Waidmanns helped me out with it.
                  *ignores Snake*

Nah, it just gave me another reason to poke you with the stick.

*pokes with the Snake-poking-stick*

Trust me, I've felt like shit since Friday afternoon, all this did was make me feel better.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  ^I'm sure you are wrong, she didn't expect something different of what she got, and it was a present from me.

You can't win this time.
                  ^ This. Because if Maya hadn't done it, I wouldn't have gotten one, since they don't sell the international postal thingies here.

Also, I'm the only Rammstein fan who has gotten the print via Maya. So, mine is one of a kind.

And of the entire World Cup series, I will admit to only watching the thing from seconds before whatshisname got the goal, mostly from a curiosity regarding the score. So that was kind of cool. [/in no way a fan of soccer and watched absolutely none of the entire series, but did enjoy the reactions from people on facebook]
                  Last edited by EmeraldRose; 07-14-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• @Snake see? Once again, you are wrong :P

Comment

• ^Nah, she just doesn't want to admit how bad I made her feel. She is denying me the pleasure of knowing I ruined her day.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^It's the other way, you don't want to admit she ignores your comments except for laughing.

Comment

• ^If she is laughing, she would not ve ignoring my comments at all. That of course, is a very unlikely scenario. She is probably crying.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^That's why I said "except for". She is laughing at your poor attempts of making her cry.

You a re losing your touch

Comment

• ^No I'm not. I'm still at the top of my game. I'm sure she is a mess.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• And blind, you insist on not viewing the truth Poor Snake

Comment

Working...
                                X