Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I don't hear it

Comment

• I'm on holidays , tomorrow Málaga, but Today I am in Cordoba. usually people come to Madrid, Barcelona or to the beach. They don't know what they are losing, this is so different, so magical....

Comment

• ^ Malaga is a lovely city, though I haven't been since the early 90'ies. I hope you enjoy your holidays, mine are still 4 weeks away. Then I go to visit my friends in Holland

Comment

• When you reaLise you would be in Holland. I just finished visiting the mosque-cathedral of Córdoba, after lunch i will go to Málaga. It would be amazing if they would go back to El Cortijo Studio, so near...

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
            The new Metal Hammer is all about 20 years Rammstein. But I fear they don't have new things to say.. They do speak of rare pics though.
            Translated by Rammstein USA_

Rammstein – German unity (Metal Hammer July 2014)

Comment

• ^Thanks for the link Maya

Comment

• I'm rather in love with the new Arch Enemy album. It might not be everyones cup of tea but it's worth a listen.

Comment

• Another one to the list...

Comment

• Tonight starts the last of my three summer classes. It'll go for the next 6 weeks, and then classes are done. All that will be left is the field work. Less than a year left.

This class is going to be a beast for busy work. :P

Comment

• Good luck with it. It's always nice when you can glimpse the end

Comment

• ^ Thanks! The end is still quite a way off (May of next year) but at least I will be finished with the classroom portion in 6 weeks. Starting this fall, there are two terms of field work and then graduation. It will be VERY nice to be finished!

Comment

• mmmm Almost finished It's great.

Comment

• And suddenly the day became a sad one. My stepfather died a few hours ago.
                            Nine years ago he had lung-cancer and had one lung removed, but he was doing OK, and we had no warning that this would happen now. But maybe that is for the best. I will miss him very much.

Comment

• ^ *hugs* I'm so sorry Rose.

Comment

• I'm really sorry @The Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X