Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      I'd just ignore me, I'm confusing myself :S

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      I know where it is, I just couldn't give directions to save my life XD
      Hope you don´t have the need.

Comment

• I hope so :-D

in a good mood today, spent the whole day with Mutter and Rosenrot on repeat:')
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Great!!! Me too, a productive day.

Comment

• bet our eardrums are going to hate us though

Comment

• They love us... because we like good music

Comment

• wish I had yours then! mine are objective to loud noises...we don't get on :') my eardrums and me now, not you and me

Comment

• I love listening very loud music, Thankfully, I only have neighbours below, and I usually wear headphones.

Comment

• Hope you all had a good weekend. Just so you all know when you come to visit Worthing is about 10 miles west of Brighton, and the reason that you need to be brave is just as Art in Heaven said its not the best of weather here on the south coast

I also spent all weekend watching and listening to Rammstein, Volkerball on Friday eve, after work yesterday it was Reise Reise, Mutter and Live in Berlin CD. dont you all just love Spiel Mit Mir live. I am lucky enough to be able to have very loud music as although in a flat its really well sound proofed although i did overhear one of my neighbors once say "do we have germans living next doo " lol!!
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• So we must go in summer, I´ve spent a month in Brighton some years ago and the weather was great.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I am lucky enough to be able to have very loud music as although in a flat its really well sound proofed although i did overhear one of my neighbors once say "do we have germans living next doo " lol!!

Once, one of my floor neighbors came because she was surprised that I could study with that loud sound. She said that it sounds like I have demons there. We laugh a lot.

Comment

• Thats funny, i can actually work better and concentrate more with the sound of Rammstein in my ears lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• If I listen to any music while I'm working on something, I have to put my iTunes on shuffle. If I pick an artist that I particularly like and put them on, I get way too distracted by the music and eventually stop doing what I intended on doing altogether.

Anyway, what's on my mind? I'm SO glad I don't have marching band today or tomorrow. This past weekend was so much work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                            If I listen to any music while I'm working on something, I have to put my iTunes on shuffle. If I pick an artist that I particularly like and put them on, I get way too distracted by the music and eventually stop doing what I intended on doing altogether.

Anyway, what's on my mind? I'm SO glad I don't have marching band today or tomorrow. This past weekend was so much work.
                            Sometimes I begin to sing and dance, at home that isn´t a problem when I´m in the street ....

That´s great. Wednesday is a non-working day here but I have to study because I´ve got a exam on thursday. But I´m glad because I think I´ll have enough time to study

Comment

• Haha, yeah, that's what happens. I'll end up bursting into song and dance in my chair. xD

It's great that you'll have plenty of time to study. Good luck on your exam. ^_^

Comment

• I listen to music when I'm cleaning, I end up having raving on my own to whatever I'm listening to :')

Comment

Working...
                                X