X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^i'm stressed

1-1

Comment

• I hate to admit it, but the last RM goal was pretty good. 2-1 ;-)

Comment

• ^3-1

Comment

• ^4-1 This is beginning to be cruel

Comment

• Oh well, but that is how it should be. Ronaldo makes in a year what the entire Atl-team makes all together. I just wish it could have ended differently :'(

But congratulations to you Maya, your team won

Comment

• They won the Spanish league last Saturday. They celebrated last week, tonight is ours. Maybe next year.

Thanks. We are the Champions, I'm so happy.

Comment

• I know, I follow football (soccer for you Americans), but it's nice to see someone else besides Barcelona and RM winning in Spain ;-)

Again, congratulations

PS: Didn'r Richard follow the CL-final last year between München and Dortmund even on stage? I seem to recall it mentioned ;-)

Comment

• ^He did. And many fans really got pissed of at that.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Understandably so.

Comment

• ^I completely agree.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                        I know, I follow football (soccer for you Americans), but it's nice to see someone else besides Barcelona and RM winning in Spain ;-)

Don't forget Sevilla, they won the Europa League ^^, we have great football teams here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          ^Bad person, where is that stick?
                          Here ya go!

*gives stick*

Comment

• Thank You

Snake honey, where are you??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Don't forget Sevilla, they won the Europa League ^^, we have great football teams here.
                              Barca is going to play a match in Finland sometime in August. It would've been awesome to attend, but it's sold out already.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I know you like them so I'm sorry you can't go, but you won't lose much :P

How are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X