No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tour, the dating service...you'd think people would realize. Ah well, it was pretty funny

Comment

• The collaboration with Jared Leto was the one which we were actually hoping people would believe, since it was posted on many fansites across the world (and it was also resonably sound).
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Really? I didn't believe it even for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          The collaboration with Jared Leto was the one which we were actually hoping people would believe, since it was posted on many fansites across the world (and it was also resonably sound).
          I'm sure more people than are willing to admit it, fell for it. If the tour etc. hadn't been thrown in, there could have been even more. It was a good joke.

Comment

• ^The fun for me was trying to get a confession from Snake, but he is a bad boy.......

Comment

• Just thought I'd stop by to say that I almost fell for the Rammstein + Jared -thing. Well done! Haha.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the great day is here, HALA MADRID!!!!!!!

Comment

• ^ So which club do you support?

Comment

• Aupa Atleti
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      ^ So which club do you support?
                      The best one:

@Snake Hala Madrid !!!!!

Comment

• ^Aupa Atleti, that is winning at half time.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Bad person, where is that stick?

Comment

• *LOL* For once I agree with Snake

Comment

• Shame on you

Comment

• Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X