Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Maya- that is an awesome picture!

Also, Happy Mother's Day to those who are celebrating now, to others I will wish the same regardless!

You know, as much as I wish for a chance to be by myself (and I do often) I still would not change the greater sum of how my life has evolved. I might wish for a bit more financially, but I can't say that I am not generally happy.

The weekend was fun

As was the Thai and wine.

Comment

• Jummy, Emerald: I love Thai and wine!

I've just read that the rumour goes that Jared Leto will work with Rammstein on songs for the DVD. I'm not quit sure what to think of that. I'm not a fan of 30 Seconds to Mars.

And my hayfever is klling me!

Comment

• As we celebrate it on December, these April's fool jokes always surprise me because I forget it.

Comment

• Well, I hope it's an April fool's joke...

Comment

• Me too I don't trust them

Comment

• I've got to say though, reading all the arguing on facebook is pretty hilarious!

Comment

• ^This has been posted by a lot of fansites. Do you really think it is an April's fool prank?
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I think so

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^This has been posted by a lot of fansites. Do you really think it is an April's fool prank?
                      I find it very likely. I just can't accept any news today as real unless it is still news tomorrow. Either way, the arguing is pretty funny.

Comment

• ^ I have no doubt it's an April Fools prank, and I'm amazed that so many don't think it is. What planet are they on

Comment

• Do you know what's funny? The Spanish fanclub announced MHB's video on our fool's day and it was true. Two days later they told the source of the information. It was Eugenio Recuenco.

Comment

• ^ Was that before the re-shot the video?
                            Anyway, I cannot really see this collaboration coming off, much less the US tour which they also talk about ;-)

Comment

• Yup it was when the first video was recorded

The confession:
                              UPDATE (2/4/2014): There is no colaboration with Jared Leto. This post was part of an international prank on April fools, in which many fansites participated
                              Source: http://en.affenknecht.com/colaboration-jared-leto/

Comment

• Good one. I can't believe how many fell for it, especially when the tour was thrown on top. It was fun

Comment

Working...
                                X